Someone getting Brawl?

my friend burned the japanese version of brawl, and he cant stop playing, im afraid he aint gunna graduate High School...T_T"

Sounds like my hero! Haha kidding, for real though, doubt his addiction's that bad. SSE is only like 18 hours worth of game play. Unless you can go online with a burned copy o.o

people I just got. I unlocked everyone:

Toon Link
Ganondorf
Mr. Game n Watch
R.o.b. (seriously)
Lucario (awesome character)
Wolf (just like Fox and Falco)

my faves: Lucario, Pit, Pkmn trainer, and pikachu.

my best: Samus

people I just got. I unlocked everyone:

Toon Link
Ganondorf
Mr. Game n Watch
R.o.b. (seriously)
Lucario (awesome character)
Wolf (just like Fox and Falco)

my faves: Lucario, Pit, Pkmn trainer, and pikachu.

my best: Samus

Dude I got a question, I still haven't seen a video of Wolf in action so how is his reflector different? I mean Falco now kicks his reflection, which is horrible o.o

BTW R.O.B. ain't a big suprise, ever Smash game needed a WTF character and R.O.B. was it.

And uhm...I don't see Ct. Falcon, Sonic, Snake, etc. on that list of yours o.o

Last edited:
Dude I got a question, I still haven't seen a video of Wolf in action so how is his reflector different? I mean Falco now kicks his reflection, which is horrible o.o

BTW R.O.B. ain't a big suprise, ever Smash game needed a WTF character and R.O.B. was it.

And uhm...I don't see Ct. Falcon, Sonic, Snake, etc. on that list of yours o.o

I'm surprised you guys even know what R.O.B. the robot is. My friend actually had one. It was a piece of crap.

lets see..

i guess wolf's reflector is okay. nothing out of the ordinary. as for those characters i did not list, im pretty sure you guys knew that.

haha ROB can throw his tops like the original toy had.

ike is cheat. he sometimes doesnt flinch. and hes strong. but slower than marth who IS in this game.

mr. game n watch has a strange final smash. he turns into a giant octopus :O

lets see..

i guess wolf's reflector is okay. nothing out of the ordinary. as for those characters i did not list, im pretty sure you guys knew that.

haha ROB can throw his tops like the original toy had.

ike is cheat. he sometimes doesnt flinch. and hes strong. but slower than marth who IS in this game.

mr. game n watch has a strange final smash. he turns into a giant octopus :O

When you say Nothing out of the ordinary, are you saying it's like foxes? All the other informatioin is old :X

So I don't play Smash. But I'm planning on learning MetaKnight.

Yeah, I still have mixed feelings about the game, but I just want to put my Wii to some actual use. Haven't done that since ... Mario Galaxy. =P

So I don't play Smash. But I'm planning on learning MetaKnight.

Yeah, I still have mixed feelings about the game, but I just want to put my Wii to some actual use. Haven't done that since ... Mario Galaxy. =P

Yeah I feel you, for noe I'm just using it for DDR and internet. 3 more days :D

Gamestops nationwide are hosting a midnight launch on Sat/Sun March 8/9. Along with super smash bros. tourney

Aaaaand we don't have a release date yet. Wah. I've heard July. I could cry. I'm really looking forward to this game, I may have to preorder, it'll sell like hotcakes.

EDIT: I've just been informed a Wii Freeloader has been made. IMPORT A-FOR ME!

Last edited:
Goin to the midnite luanch (pre-ordered mine last Decemeber). I wonder if them geeks will be camping out that night.

I got a flyer a couple weeks back in the mail from my local GameCrazy advertising that they're gonna be opening at midnight. It said something like "Prizes! Tournaments! Come dress as your favorite character!" WTF?!?!?!?!?!!

I'm gonna go in there, get my game, laugh at the nerds, then leave. I should take pictures so they can be ridiculed on the internet. hahah

Don't diss the cosplay nerds. I went to the Super Mario Galaxy launch. I may, or may not, have been dressed up as a Goomba. 0.0

No, I won't post pictures of my costume.

ha man take pictures of the nerds eh? Yeah I'm going to the launch, i'd even dress up jus for the hell of it, nah not really, i'm jus gonna get my game and get home and play it. i'll be recording some stuff going on too. we'll be hitting up gamecrazy and gamestop.

Top Bottom