Just a Singaporean girl madly in love with the uke...

ning

Reaction score
Hello UU! Super excited to be part of this wonderful community. My name is Ning Cai and I work as a professional female magician/ escape artist. I'm mostly a forum lurker but I've enjoyed reading the many interesting contributions here and hope to make more likeminded friends who also suffer from UAS :ROFLMAO: I have yet another ukulele coming soon... they just seem to multiply?!

[Update 2023]: I'm now based in Europe after retiring from the magic scene! UAS is still very real though... and so is my lurking LOL

Attachments

• ningcai_koaloha.jpg
    ningcai_koaloha.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Aloha Ning,
Nice to meet you and Welcome to the UU and our humble forums....Have fun and enjoy! Happy Strummings.....MM Stan

Aloha ning,
Welcome to UU and the forum. Congrats on your soon to arrive new uke, have fun and enjoy. Good luck on your travels and impending book........................BO...............

Cool Ning Let us know when you're here in San Francisco Id like to jam and possibly watch your magic show Thanks

Aloha Ning and welcome to the UU!!!

WElcome to UU Ning! I, too, dabbled in the art of magic for many years and was a member of the IBM and have had the pleasure to meet Doug Henning, David Copperfield and Harry Blackstone Jr among others. Music finally won since it's hard to be master of two arts (not impossible....) so I chose music and can play just about any instrument and am currently riding the wave of the ukulele. I still have a lot of my close-up magic but maybe I'm a little rusty. If you ever make it to Ontario, Canada with your show I hope I will be able to see you there!

Welcome to the UU!

Is your magic show coming to (not so sunny) Scotland? It would be cool to see the show. We also have a uke group and I'm sure we'd be happy to jam along one night.

Hi Ning, Welcome to the UU.......btw, you are a hottie. I can't help it, sometimes I just blurt things out.

Welcome to UU. Happy strummings to you.
And if you should happen to find yourself in Norway I'd be more than happy to show you around Oslo. Remember bring your uke.. :D
Enjoy your traveling time.

Hi Ning :D

Welcome to UU :D Glad to see you in our forum. I added you on Twitter btw @JoeyBug44

Keep :music:

Top Bottom