DSC07895.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC07877.JPG
    DSC07877.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Still have a couple of ukuleles left!!!

SOLD I still have these ukus left for sale or trade:
SOLD *** Custom Blue Beltona Songster Baritone Resonator ukulele with hardshell case. $795
SOLD *** a Kiwaya KSL-2 Long Neck Soprano with upgraded Grover open backed tuners and gigbag. $380

I also have a Hohner Vienna C/G diatonic button box accordion with shoulder straps for sale for $325, and a Saga Pony Open Back Banho for $295. STILL AVAILABLE!!!

These have already been sold:
*** a brand new Koaloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano with UPGRADED Grover open back geared tuners + case, **** SOLD ****
*** a Mele Mahogany & Spruce 8-String Tenor uke with Cutaway + hardshell case.**** SOLD ****
*** a Mele Mahogany & Spruce 8-String Baritone uke with TKL hardshell case.**** SOLD ****
*** a Pono cedar and mahogany tenor with hardshell case.**** SOLD ****
*** an incredibly beautiful Kanile'a Spruce and Koa Super Concert ukulele with hardshell case, **** SOLD ****
*** a Kiwaya KSL-2 Long Neck Koa Soprano ukelele with K-Wave gigbag, **** SOLD ***
*** a Kanile'a Spruce and Koa Baritone uku with gigbag, **** SOLD ***
*** a 1920's Style 1 Martin with Pegheds and Fremont hardshell case, **** SOLD ***
*** a LoPrinzi Model #3 Mahogany Concert with chipboard case **** SOLD ***

For those of you have seen my other instrument ads, I've sold the Larrivee Rosewood and Spruce Parlor Guitar, the Aparico AA80 Rosewood and Cedar classical guitar, the Kentucky flamed maple and spruce mandolin, all three Appalchian dulcimers and the Walkabout dulcimer, the 1930"s Epiphone Masterbilt tenor archtop guitar, the Hohner 80 bass button piano accordion, and the Garcia Charango.

I am very very seriously thinning my too many possessions.

Let's see now, anyone need a women's Hein Gerricke or FirstGear motorcylce jacket , a Vanson Breeze jacket, or an Arai helmet (the motorcyle's already gone)? A Stelarvue or William Optics or Atro Tech 80mm or 90mm ED telescope, with or without computerized mount, or some TMB or Celestron eyepieces? Or 35mm Canon cameras or lenses?

Last edited:
This may be late but do you happen to have any ukes available still? And what are their prices?

Hi crys-monk,

I still have a number of ukes for sale - I'll post some photos tomorrow night with fuller descriptions:

SOLD *** a Kiwaya KSL-2 long neck soprano with upgraded gold Grover 14:1 open back geared tuners, Aquila strings, and nice padded camo gigbag. Made of Kiwaya's famous "hyperthin" koa laminate. Rosewood fretboad and bridge, and a compensated saddle for excellent intonation. 14 frets to the body. Very lightweight and resonant instrument, with great playability and dynamics. Made in Japan. $395 with FREE shipping within the continental USA. Payment via USPS money order only.

SOLD *** Custom, one-of-a-kind Blue Beltona Songster Baritone Resonator ukulele. This Songster reso is based on the tenor design, but was custom built by Steve Evans so that it culd be tuned DGBE, like the first 4 strings of a guitar. 19" scale, a slightly deeper body than a regular songster, but otherwise the specs are the same as a regualr songster, including a 6" resonator cone. Lightweigt fiberglass body. Extraordinarily cool instrument that sounds incredibly blues-y. Excellent dynamics, easy playability, and remarkable sustain. A very gutsy uke! Comes with hardshell case. $795 with FREE shipping within the continental USA. Payment via USPS money order only.

*** SOLD *** a beautiful LoPrinzi solid mahogany Concert uke with rosewood binding on top and back, paua shell rosette, and a green wood purfling that subtly complements the shell. Gloss finish. Highest quality Grover friction tuners. Beautiful ringing, rich tone with great sustain. Excellent dymanics from loud to soft, lots of overtones for a rich tone, and wonderful playability. Comes with plush lined chipboard case. Built in the USA by Donna and Auggie LoPrinzi. $850 with FREE shipping within the continental USA. Payment via USPS money order only.

SOLD Soon I will also have a Mele Braddah concert uke, all solid mahogany with ebony binding on top and back, ebony fretboard and bridge, and peghead overlay. Pro quality crome Grover open 14:1 geared tuners. Comes with nice padded gigbag. Made in the Phillipines, the land of Aldrine, and set up by Michael Rock in Hawaii. $195 with FREE shipping within the continental USA.

SOLD I also expect a Jupiter Creek tenor uke within a month. A solid body electric tuned DGBE. Strat style body. Soild mahogany body for lots of resonance. Humbucker pickup with a switch that lets you choose humbucker-single coil-single coil. Volume and tone pots. Very cool instrument. Sealed geared 14:1 tuners. Pricing to be determined.

Thank you for asking!

Last edited:
I would be interested in a Jupiter Creek solid body if that has become available....

Walkabout Dulcimer for sale!!!

....flamed maple and spruce mandolin, all three Appalchian dulcimers and the Walkabout dulcimer, the 1930"s... do you still have this walkabout dulcimer, if you could call me or text me, i know this post was ages ago, please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in selling my name is cam 727-249-3140.

Top Bottom