This has made my year so far!

raecarter

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are aware but I'm due to get married to my fiance katey in May this year. A friends girlfriend agreed to make us a wedding cake topper which I would like to share with you. I don't know how to get it on here so I've uploaded it as a drop box link here goes http://db.tt/H6tci6K

I don't know if any of you are aware but I'm due to get married to my fiance katey in May this year. A friends girlfriend agreed to make us a wedding cake topper which I would like to share with you. I don't know how to get it on here so I've uploaded it as a drop box link here goes http://db.tt/H6tci6K

That is wonderful! I love it. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

(my son's fiance wants skull candles for the cake topper!)

How cool! Congratulations on both your engagement and the wedding cake topper. Maybe your friend's girlfriend can get UU to carry the cake toppers in its store.

Congrats on the engagement! Love the cake topper, it's super cute!

awwwww, that's so romantic, after all the ukulele is THE instrument of luuuurve, eh Rae!!! Beautiful mate, thanks for sharing it with us...and what a memento of the two great loves of your life. May you have a great marriage filled with love and music . Cheers mate:love::music::love:

Thank you everyone its late now I'm off to bed. I'm hoping to find a glass display case I can keep it safe in forever. I am having a great year. getting married, lost two stone and getting regular gigs now on the uke! my first wedding gig next Saturday

That is completely adorable. Congratulations!

That's great! Is it made out of fondant?

I guess you'll have to recreate that piece in real life at the wedding!

Wow, that's really well done, you've got super talented friends!

Congrats!

And let her know that everyone at UU are drooling over the topper!

Well done... all around!

That is awesome bruddah!

Wow, Rae, that's great on all counts. (How is your shoulder doing?)

Love your topper! I hope you sing to your bride with your uke on your wedding day!

Brilliant Rae, love it, and congratulations!!! For my daughter's wedding we had to put dreadlocks on the groom cake topper as we couldn't find one with them :)

Top Bottom