Member Video of the Week

Here's a little song I wrote, you might want to play it note of note, don't worry, be happy:

I recently finished a song I was writing called "One of a Kind". Its at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2GqJxnghq4

wow edmund, i like this song. how long did it take you to come up and finish it?

it has very good moments in it that i truly feel inspired.

Great job edmund. That was really something else! You deserve video of the week!:D

Hula Lullaby

Here is a tune I learned from an old book of hapa-hawaiian songs, most are pretty corny, but this one was sorta cool. You can check it out at the following link:
http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDj8Fulmh4

Enjoy,

Kevin

nice job pat. Still sounds great even though the mic has a little buzz!

That uke is absolutely amazing dom, custom made tenor?

-Shan

Mahalo for the MVOW honor!

UU,
thanks for the honor! I am totally stoked! However, I must admit I'm a bit ashamed about "snatching" the honor from the unnamed other member who was supposed to get the honor. I actually posted my vids in the vids and links section so as not to be in the MVOW pool (I didn't know that section was eligible for the VOW, nor did I expect to ever get honored). But thanks so much, it was really unexpected and much appreciated! I'm just lucky that the UU staff was on a Hendrix kick. Thanks again for the support, glad you liked the vid!

Jason

That was awesome Jason! Too bad I missed it. I live about 30 minutes north of Malibu Inn. Maybe next time.

UU,
thanks for the honor! I am totally stoked! However, I must admit I'm a bit ashamed about "snatching" the honor from the unnamed other member who was supposed to get the honor. I actually posted my vids in the vids and links section so as not to be in the MVOW pool (I didn't know that section was eligible for the VOW, nor did I expect to ever get honored). But thanks so much, it was really unexpected and much appreciated! I'm just lucky that the UU staff was on a Hendrix kick. Thanks again for the support, glad you liked the vid!

Jason

Jason...

Excellent work on the uke! I would like to see you play live. You ever play down in SD?

Top Bottom