Philadelphia ukulele workshop & house concert with Aaron Keim & BAS

Not sure what your questions are regarding the workshop. You want to know what kind if material will be covered, the level of experience you should have, that type of thing? Let me know what you want to know and I can ask Aaron.

Workshop can mean building ukes to learning specific techniques for different levels of experience. I think they just want a clarification on what they will learn.

Workshop can mean building ukes to learning specific techniques for different levels of experience. I think they just want a clarification on what they will learn.

What he said. Workshop can mean anything.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. It will be a uke playing workshop. As far as styles & techniques if you look at some of Aaron's videos, you should be able to get a sense of his style & what you could hope to glean from him.

If I lived in the area I would be there in a heartbeat. I absolutely LOVE BAS. And I'd be happy to learn what Aaron has to share.

Last edited:
Folks, I'm thinking at this point that this is not gonna happen. There just hasn't been enough interest locally to commit -- I can't have these guys drive hundreds of miles out of their way to play to 4 people and make a hundred bucks.

Thanks to those who did express interest...for now it is off, but if things change over the next few days I will let you know.

thanks,

John

have you tried advertising somewhere other than on here? the philly uke community here might just be too small, you should get in touch with music groups in the city, and maybe even send a flyer in the direction of the philly uke orchestra

Top Bottom