My new Pono Concert Ukulele.

GKK

Reaction score
I just received my new Pono Mahogany Deluxe Concert Ukulele I won from that auction site.

It was a local music store demo model that was barely used at all. I won it for $292 shipped. This is the Deluxe model with Gloss finish, Passive pickup and Ko'olau case. I was saving up for the satin finish model without the passive pickup since it was a lot cheaper but, saw this one and decided to put a bid in. I was surprised when I won it because I thought it would go for at least $350.

I'm not sure I like the Ko'olau Gold strings compared to my Kala Soprano uke with the Aquila's but, I'll keep them for awhile before trying something else.

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, looks like you got a real nice uke for the price! Congratulations and enjoy playing it.

What a great looking uke! Enjoy

Where are you located in Nor Cal? There are jams all over the place, I am always looking for friends to join our play alongs.....

Wow what a nice looking uke!! Congratulations!

Wow, that is gorgeous! :drool:

Congrats and Happy New Uke Day :D

Congratulations on the new uke! It's a beauty, and that sounds like an amazing price. I have a Pono mahogany baritone (not the deluxe model, though), and I really enjoy how it sounds.

Wow, that is a beauty!!! Congratulations
Don

I have the same one in the Tenor size. You'll LOVE it. Great Ukes. Ponos are the best.

Aloha GKK,
Congratulations on the cool score....Happy New uke Day Man!! It looks awesome...Have Fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings MM Stan..
and a Nice Case too..wow weeeeee...

Congratulations, glad a UU'er got it. I almost snagged it out from under you, but decided to wait a while....until my playing deserved it. I don't see how you can not enjoy it.

Top Bottom