Hukilau SF Post Show Thread

thanks much Dominator! i was more than a little freaked out. scared sh*tless was more like it. but it was absolutely worth it. how many times in my life will i have gotten that opportunity. i thank Aldrine and the UU crew for being such cool, down-to-earth people!

Cool Russell! What song did you do? And is there a video of it? (I'm only about half way through watching Ame's videos, so sorry if it's already been posted).

Russ - ya did just great. To get to jam with Aldrine, couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I'm so bummed that I left early and missed Russ playing. :(

Bummed, bummed, and triple bummed.

Russ_buss! Russ_buss! Russ_buss! :rock:

BTW, my son said you should paint your car yellow so that it can be "the russ_buss".

Wow, my respect for Aldrine was already at the ceiling, but now it has blown through the roof!

Wow, my respect for Aldrine was already at the ceiling, but now it has blown through the roof!

hahaha :D

man i wish i was there, looks so good :(

next time

The Russ_buss-Community-Forum-Friendship-Join-and-Instant-Karma-Will-Be-Yours-Fanclub is a thing about to happen. The question is not if? but WHEN?!?!?!

Giving out your condo to a bunch of ukulele hippies, stealing an upcoming musician's breakthrough show... you da man.

To those who rock:
:music::music::music:

P.S. I think the Dominator jam session "owned" big time as well. Great fun!

Last edited:
The Russ_buss-Community-Forum-Friendship-Join-and-Instant-Karma-Will-Be-Yours-Fanclub is a thing about to happen. The question is not if? but WHEN?!?!?!

Giving out your condo to a bunch of ukulele hippies, stealing an upcoming musician's breakthrough show... you da man.

To those who rock:
:music::music::music:

I would join! Russ is the man!!!!

aw geez, been so busy at work today. just logging on now and reading all your kind words. it was definitely a blast getting up there with aldrine. how nice is he???? what an honor to be able to play with him in public! just hope i didn't make a fool of myself. it was quite embarassing to be called out. but so so fun!!!

cheers all!

aw geez, been so busy at work today. just logging on now and reading all your kind words. it was definitely a blast getting up there with aldrine. how nice is he???? what an honor to be able to play with him in public! just hope i didn't make a fool of myself. it was quite embarassing to be called out. but so so fun!!!

cheers all!

haha :D congrats man =]

possible embarrassing, but worth it of course :eek:

Ame, thanks so much for taking the time to upload these fine vids. And thanks to Aldrine for some more inspiration and show stopping playing! You're too cool bro...you too sis.. e.lo...

Top Bottom