New Dolphin In The House

mangorockfish

Reaction score
I've been wanting one of these for quite some time and just didn't buy one. Sorry to say that lately I've been losing interest in the uke. Don't know why, just have. Anyway, today for some reason I called the only local music store that carries them to see if they had any and sure enough, they had five or six in stock. I asked what colors and one of them was a metallic red, the color I wanted, so I drove over and picked it up. I am inspired again. It's going on the truck with me in the morning for a month long trip. I'm sure we'll become very good friends in that length of time.

Congrats for your new found inspiration. Personally I think a play my Dolphin the most, just because it is always accessible.

sometimes a new uke is all you need! I think I am losing interest too:D

Nice one!
I need to get myself one of them Dolphins too, you know, for inspiration ^^

Brilliant!

No matter how extravagant a ukulele collection anyone has, they should always have a Dolphin in it - its my "next to the sofa go to ukulele"

oooh. nice color, good luck with the ukeing. jiminy crickets, not having a dolphin, i just can't imagine that. :shaka:

congrats! I have the same color! (be sure to put aquillas on it sometime ;) )

Congratulations! I found my Dolphin so enticing that I depreciated it down to $0.10 per hour already. And I got it on Januar 24, 2011!

Have had to rein it in a little, so I don't strain my tendons!

I did give into UAS, more details next Monday when the new kid shows up!

Top Bottom