Eleuke's 60 Second Testimonial Tshirt Giveaway

eleukeusa

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
We are about to launch a YouTube ad campaign. We'd like you guys to be the stars of the ads. To do this we're holding this contest/challenge/thing.

50 will enter and 50 will win. By that I mean that the first 50 people to meet the criteria below will get a free Eleuke tshirt of their choice (more on that later). I guess the competition part would be to not be #51.

Criteria:
  1. Keep the video around 1 minute long (give or take a few seconds)
  2. Answer the question: What is an Eleuke?
  3. Answer the question: What's up with the electronics? (active piezo pickup, headphone jack, 1/4 inch jack, MP3 input, etc)
  4. Answer the question: Why I like Eleuke/What I use Eleuke for
  5. Keep it clean, have fun, "be excelent to each other," etc

Entry:
  1. Please include the YouTube link to your video
  2. Please choose a shirt design
  3. Please choose a shirt color (might I recommend natural, gray, white, tan, blue, red, green and not black or dark colors)
  4. After you enter, we'll contact you via PM to get your shirt size and mailing address. Make sure your UU inbox is not full and DON'T post your mailing address or personal details in this public forum (these are the interwebs)

Random Thoughts:
There's really no right way to do this. If you'd like to sit and do a quick talking head thing with your eleuke in your lap, coolio... if you'd like to show us how different features are used (play a little ditty, show the portability, show the onstage lack of feedback, get out your monster stomp-box board)... or you could tell eleuke stories like show how it saved your marriage to wear headphones, or that time that this shred-head guitar player totally flipped over your little uke... or do something that I haven't thought of at all (avoiding nudity, swearing and clowns). The main point is, you have 60 seconds to tell the world about Eleukes.

Additional Prizes:
I'm leaving this part very vague... but there may be additional prizes for videos that we end up featuring (including you saying something that strikes me just right and inspires another tshirt design)

Legal Mumbo Jumbo:
By this point it should be obvious that my diabolical plan is to flood the world with free tshirts... wait no, its to get a bunch of testimonials about Eleuke to use on Youtube... so if you enter this contest I may use your video (or parts of your video) to promote the Eleuke brand and you will get a shirt. Please limit it to one entry per person/UU user account... if there are multiple fans of Eleuke in a house and they each want to do a separate video, that's cool, but there will only be one free shirt per video.

I've typed so much that no one is reading any of this buy now... but if you are reading this and post the phrase, "I read the whole thing" in your entry I'll enter you into a drawing for a free Snark Tuner.

Tee Shirts:
Ok, so here's the thing with the shirts... you can kind of pick any color shirt you want, but bare in mind that it should probably be a lighter colored neutral shirt. You can take my word for it or read the following boring explanation: I'm using an ink dying process rather than a screen printing process. This means several things, it means I can print pretty much whatever I want in any number of colors (except white) and the shirt fibers get dyed rather than cover with a thick ink. This means that the shirt is comfortable and doesn't have thick uncomfortable screen printing on it. It also means that i can't do black shirts. The color of the shirt will actually mix with the color of the ink, so when the design is applied to different colored shirts, each one looks different.

Here are the shirt design choices:
eleuke_shirt_options.jpg

Last edited:
I read the whole thing.;) It does not say that you actually have to have an Eleuke but could be a talking head. I think that telling why you need an Eleuke would be a cool commercial especially if you don't have one. I bet that if you set your old uke on fire may even qualify for one of those other special prizes.

Last edited:
Do we have to own one or can we make a vid about how we NEED to own one??
I'm just looking for an answer to those three questions: 1. What is it? 2. What does it do? 3. What do you (or in your case 'would you') do with it?
So you don't need to own one for the video.
I read the whole thing.;) It does not say that you actually have to have an Eleuke but could be a talking head. I think that telling why you need an Eleuke would be a cool commercial especially if you don't have one. I bet that if you set your old uke on fire may even qualify for one of those other special prizes.
Let's not set any ukes on fire... that's just sad:p

I said "I need to do this" and Levi said "No you don't! They have given you enough!" Ha! Still may do it... might as well!
Mim, we'd love to hear your testimonial! And we'd love to give you another shirt (I've got some new designs that you don't have)

eek hope this will do might do a better one later on. :)
europe accents and staring eyes O.O

oh and I read the whole thing.

if possible the "elephant" and a "tan" like color :D altough it doesnt rly matter :)

Last edited:
Well it was hard to ONLY talk for 60 seconds So I narrowed it down to 67 seconds.. So here you go!

I like the uke equation... grey is good, violet like the eleuke better (if possible)

Last edited:
You guys rock! Thanks for the entries, keep 'em coming. Make sure to remember to pick a tshirt design!

I. Can't. Do. It! Can't. Talk. Eleuke. For. Only. One. Minute! It hurts! It hurts!

Just to clarify, will the PMs/tshirts be sent during the contest or after all slots have been filled? Thanks!

Okay, I don't have an eleuke, but I do LOVE them, they're just not available over here :(

I'd like a grey T-shirt with the license plate please! I already read all the rules!

Volume is a little low, sorry!

Will you PM us for addresses? Are you able to post to the UK?

Thanks

Joey

Top Bottom