Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics from The Blackwater Festival

Wink Pics from The Blackwater Festival

Hot off the press!!! Festival Pics!!! Most fun I've had in a 16 hour day. (Plainsong, we only lost two participants to the gators!!)

http://blackwaterukulelefestival.cha.../festival-pics

I've got 3-4 hours of open mic and the concert I'll be processing next week and posting!!!!

Dang, looks like fun. Great pics!
    cletus

Aloha Ukuleleblues,
    Looks like a really fun and nice day...thanks for sharing..I really enjoyed it...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Looks like fun was had by all - a very successful "first annual!"
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Man I coulda gone home to play a Kamaka!

Kanile'a dlx super concert / Koaloha concert / Ohana sk-38 / Risa Uke Solid Tenor

@Apollostowel @RockingDodars The Rocking Dodar Blog Proud to be TIGER. A REAL Tiger. All-in all the freakin' time.

If you need me I'll be on twitter, google+ or r/ukulele

Looks like an awesome event! Congrats!
    --Rob

Ohana TK-50G Tenor
    Mainland Reggae Gecko Soprano
    Mainland Chili Soprano
    Kiwaya KTS-7 Soprano - "Leo Kani"
    Twin Kamaka Keiki Pineapple Sopranos - "Lani and Honua"

Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Total Ukphoria View Post
    Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!
    It was great meeting you. We enjoyed hearing you and your daughter at open mic. She is really cute, and so much confidence!!! I'll be posting videos on the pic page in the coming two weeks of all the open mic and concert performances.

Hippie Dribble Guest

beautiful pictures. gorgeous location. smiling faces. big line-up of Kamakas. dancing. happy children. big line up of Kamakas. great performers. bright sunshine. oooh...did I mention the big line up of Kamakas???

Lovely pictures, looks like a good time was had by all!
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Thread Information