Pics from The Blackwater Festival

Dang, looks like fun. Great pics!

Aloha Ukuleleblues,
Looks like a really fun and nice day...thanks for sharing..I really enjoyed it...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Looks like fun was had by all - a very successful "first annual!"

Looks like an awesome event! Congrats!

Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!

Ukuleleblues- the festival was wonderful! It was great to meet you and all the others I've seen on the UU boards. The music was awesome and I've never met such a warm and friendly group. Thanks for giving my daughter, Maggie, a warm reception too. Excellect job, all the way around-We've got to do this next year!
It was great meeting you. We enjoyed hearing you and your daughter at open mic. She is really cute, and so much confidence!!! I'll be posting videos on the pic page in the coming two weeks of all the open mic and concert performances.

beautiful pictures. gorgeous location. smiling faces. big line-up of Kamakas. dancing. happy children. big line up of Kamakas. great performers. bright sunshine. oooh...did I mention the big line up of Kamakas??? :drool:

Lovely pictures, looks like a good time was had by all!

beautiful pictures. gorgeous location. smiling faces. big line-up of Kamakas. dancing. happy children. big line up of Kamakas. great performers. bright sunshine. oooh...did I mention the big line up of Kamakas??? :drool:

I think it's time for your medication Eugene!

Great pics - thanks for sharing. Beautiful day - looks like the weather cooperated.

It was a great festival, I've gotten nothing but positive input from folks that attended, volunteered and hosted it. I also have some good news coming about the next one...........

Last edited:
Top Bottom