Daily Ukulele Mar 20th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone :D

Another late start but I was up in the wee hours of the morning! Last week of running a separate one here if you like it, TELL ME! I won't continue it otherwise!

Okay, here we go:

Page Number: 282
Song: You're A Grand Old Flag

Inspiration:

Catchy Tune!

I am in. Will report when I am done. :)

Good Morning everyone :D

Another late start but I was up in the wee hours of the morning! Last week of running a separate one here if you like it, TELL ME! I won't continue it otherwise!

Okay, here we go:

Page Number: 282
Song: You're A Grand Old Flag

Inspiration:

Catchy Tune!

Hey! I know that guy! wait I AM that guy :)

:)

JT

I just bought the book this Sat from Kent Knorr down from the NC uke academy www.alohau.com at the festival we had. I want to try this one. How long do we have?

As long as you need...I post a new one every day, but you can also do one a week. On my blog I generally manage two a week. The weekly one is here if you want to that one instead :D

D7 to Gm argh!!! Any tips? Using 2020 for D7.

I learned to make difficult (for me) transitions by playing as slowly as I needed to, and then trying to play faster as my fingers became more familiar with the positions. If you don't already have one, get one of these Uke Leashes or a strap, so that you can focus your fretting hand on making the chord shapes amnd moving from one shape to another instead of holding up the neck of your ukulele.

Top Bottom