Hulaville Ukulele Jam with Mitch Chang

Hulaville

Reaction score
The next installment of the Hawaiian Concert series has an interestig twist... Mitch Chang performing on the ukulele - and YOU are his backup band!
Come to Hulaville, bring your ukulele and jam with Mitch!

Mitchell Chang was born and raised in Honolulu and is a graduate of the University of Hawai’i music program where he studied classical guitar under the direction of Lisa Smith. A former student of the legendary Pepe Romero, Smith introduced Mitchell to flamenco guitar and he has since provided accompaniment for various flamenco dance classes, workshops and performances throughout Hawai’i and Los Angeles.

A former student of legendary jazz ukulele musician Bill Tapia, Mitchell is well known as an ‘ukulele teacher and performer throughout the Los Angeles South Bay and his online ‘ukulele tutorials are among the most popular on YouTube with subscribers across the globe. Mitchell is the Creator and Producer of the Los Angeles Guitar Festival, Southern California Slack Key Festival, and Los Angeles Flamenco Festival.

Tickets are $5.00 per person in advance for participants and guests. Concert starts at 8:00pm, come early for ala carte dinner.
Hulaville Island Cafe
2720 Camino Capistrano
San Clemente, CA

Call 949 369 1905 for more information.

Attachments

• DSC_0155.jpg
    DSC_0155.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
Aloha Mitch Aka Tafcam1,
Gee too bad I live in Hawaii...would like to attend...sounds like alot of fun....Happy Strummings...MM Stan

The next installment of the Hawaiian Concert series has an interestig twist... Mitch Chang performing on the ukulele - and YOU are his backup band!
Come to Hulaville, bring your ukulele and jam with Mitch!

Mitchell Chang was born and raised in Honolulu and is a graduate of the University of Hawai’i music program where he studied classical guitar under the direction of Lisa Smith. A former student of the legendary Pepe Romero, Smith introduced Mitchell to flamenco guitar and he has since provided accompaniment for various flamenco dance classes, workshops and performances throughout Hawai’i and Los Angeles.

A former student of legendary jazz ukulele musician Bill Tapia, Mitchell is well known as an ‘ukulele teacher and performer throughout the Los Angeles South Bay and his online ‘ukulele tutorials are among the most popular on YouTube with subscribers across the globe. Mitchell is the Creator and Producer of the Los Angeles Guitar Festival, Southern California Slack Key Festival, and Los Angeles Flamenco Festival.

Tickets are $5.00 per person in advance for participants and guests. Concert starts at 8:00pm, come early for ala carte dinner.
Hulaville Island Cafe
2720 Camino Capistrano
San Clemente, CA

Call 949 369 1905 for more information.

What day, Mitch?

Dusty

Top Bottom