Mo's Island Grinds Post Show Thread

damn i hate youtube...
i have only uploaded 3 videos...
just got to www.youtube.com/ibertson27
sorry for the bad quality of the videos...
my dad recorded the whole thing so i am going to put up whatever he got...
it may take a while though

Last edited:
Looks good BJ...too bad we can't show the videos on here directly. Well I don't think we can.

looks like the place to be for sure right now...
i wanna be dere do bad

are those chucks u wearing Aldrine?? ;)

Supa dupa fun

Stoked I was able to make it to Mo's....bummed I had to leave before it was all over. Anyways....Almost Islanders rocked....Aldrine/Ryan ruled it. Great combo and good grindz at Mo's like always.

The UU crew must come back to Cali asap. The turn out will be even better. I should have gone to that tutorial thingy, but missed it...argh:mad:

Dude...Aldrine...why no schizo snowflakes...so bummed you couldn't play my favorite song. Maybe next time...ha.:rock:

Stoked I was able to make it to Mo's....bummed I had to leave before it was all over. Anyways....Almost Islanders rocked....Aldrine/Ryan ruled it. Great combo and good grindz at Mo's like always.

The UU crew must come back to Cali asap. The turn out will be even better. I should have gone to that tutorial thingy, but missed it...argh:mad:

Dude...Aldrine...why no schizo snowflakes...so bummed you couldn't play my favorite song. Maybe next time...ha.:rock:

the pedal that he uses for that song was out of batteries...
but yeah...
thanks for coming out nate!!!

That was the ish right there...

Last edited:
Shootz.... so I go back to Kona for visit family and you guyz come into town the same week. Whatssup wit that? Haha.

Looks like you didn't have to much good fun. Sorry to miss it all. Sounds like SD was represented well.

So you boyz coming back to mainland in October for the Cerritos Ukulele Festival?

One of these days..Next time..yah?

Top Bottom