Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huntington Beach, CA July 23rd post show

Default Huntington Beach, CA July 23rd post show

Wow, what can I say. We had an incredible turn out at Island Bazaar tonight. There were 160 people in the place and a crowd outside listening through the door. Aldrine and Ryan put on a wonderful hour of music while Aaron documented the whole thing. It was a great experience for everyone. We had people from our 3 local uke groups and a whole bunch of UUers there. It was so great to meet some of you. I know Da Guys WILL be invited back next time they are on the mainland. Fly home safe, boys!
    We love you!
    Sally and kids
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

160 people and then some???????????? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    `><((((> Joey Jr `><((((>

guess someone can move my other post over here =P
    Nurdaben (nrd - ah - bin)
    check out my Youtube or Facebook
    i ♥ ♪♫♪

(copy pasted from other post)

Besides Aldrine sabotaging me and my chance to win a beautiful red kala ukulele (yes im joking) it was an AWESOME night. There were so many people at the concert that they had to shut the doors, there were like 20 people standing outside.
    I have been a fan of Aldrine since coming to this website and seeing his youtube vids, but seeing him live is 1billion times better. I along with all the "older people" who looked like . .. in awe if his preformance.
    Also meeting him and the other UUers there was great. I cant wait for ya guys to come back =)
    Last edited by Nurdaben; 07-23-2008 at 08:08 PM.
    Nurdaben (nrd - ah - bin)
    check out my Youtube or Facebook
    i ♥ ♪♫♪

Default HB show

The show was a blast. I never seen Aldrine live before, I was really surprised. I hope they will be in California again soon. There so many people inside, 160 people inside. Plus there was a crowd outside the doors!
    Last edited by bowmike1; 07-23-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Awesome Show!! What a great talent Aldrine is. I soooo enjoyed the show as well as meeting other UUers. Man, it was like a little slice of Heaven!

Here are some pics from tonight. I have more but its way past my bedtime and I have to get up early tomorrow morning....

Aldrine's Uke and the Giveaway Kala

Performing Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

YES he signed my Axe!

Me and Aldrine

I could have stayed there all night. I really hope these performances are put on a DVD or something. I'd really like to get a copy of everything I saw -- it was all excellent.

WOW!!! Aldrine and the boyz were amazing tonight. I had to sit on a tiki cuzz there were no more seats left, but I had a great time. Cool meeting you Aldrine...come back to Orange County anytime. Your always welcome here bruddah. ALOHA!!!!

160?! OMG. That's awesome. Huntington Beach FTW! haha Dude, I hella wish I was there... :\ It looks like it was fun times. The UU guys MUST come back to Cali, in the near future. The Bay misses you guys, oh so very much haha x]
    Me and Dia go everywhere together.
    Been playing Dia since 3/28/08.

Quote Originally Posted by polynesianpop View Post
    Awesome Show!! What a great talent Aldrine is. I soooo enjoyed the show as well as meeting other UUers. Man, it was like a little slice of Heaven!

I could have stayed there all night. I really hope these performances are put on a DVD or something. I'd really like to get a copy of everything I saw -- it was all excellent.
    Haha that was the greatest show I've ever seen! ! !
    Bandito Tyler what wickedly insaine! ! !! ! !!
    It's was great meeting you for the first time to brah
    I'll upload everything I have tomorrow. . .I need some sleep lol I have work tomorrow
    Why does your guitar only have four strings?

See what had happend was. . .
    Their was this dragon right, and the unicorn was standing in the corner. . .and a camel fell from the sky and landed on my guitar! ! !
    And that's why my guitar only has four strings.

It was off the chain!!!! Huge props to the boyz. It was great to meet and chat with them as well as the other UUers. Hopefully I can post the pics and vids I shot tomorrow....I may be asking ya'll for help as I'm a rookie at this stuff
    God first, family second, ukulele third!

Thread Information