Mo's Island Grinds Post Show Thread

2695479197_a4f9f5b481.jpg

2696298564_41db69036a.jpg

2696301202_a498a5fccf.jpg

2695486909_6cb06d76b4.jpg

Yah I had a lot of fun. A little overwhelming at first but I shook it off. Hope everyone had the same amount of fun that Almost Islanders had. Thanks again for those who came out to watch us and obviously Aldrine and the crew. Hope we see you folks sometime at Mo's in the future.

yah I Had A Lot Of Fun. A Little Overwhelming At First But I Shook It Off. Hope Everyone Had The Same Amount Of Fun That Almost Islanders Had. Thanks Again For Those Who Came Out To Watch Us And Obviously Aldrine And The Crew. Hope We See You Folks Sometime At Mo's In The Future.

Like Next Tuesday!!!

last night was really fun! and wow, can't wait to watch Almost Islanders again. but the place was packed, the server couldn't find who ordered what. lol, but overall it was good food and good music to help enjoy the night.

last night was really fun! and wow, can't wait to watch Almost Islanders again. but the place was packed, the server couldn't find who ordered what. lol, but overall it was good food and good music to help enjoy the night.

Cudo's to 'da staff at Mo's Island Grinds http://www.mosislandgrinds.com/id1.html . Not only were 'da the largest crowd they said they've ever had, but 'dey busted balls to get all of us served! 'Dey did not have enough numbered placards to handle 'da guests. It was kinda' comical listenin' to 'da staff runnin' 'round yellin' out: "Bugoy?!", "Nana?!", "Stinky?!", "Chillin'?!"... you get 'da pikcha! Didja' see 'da staff rollin' in with dollies full 'o pork, chicken, cabbage, onions and other food resupplies all night long?! You gat 'dat right, the food and music was da kine! Ric

yea, when ryan kept sayin how impressed he was wid the turn outs in de bay, i knew that it was just a prelude to the full force-hittin crew down in the sd.

look like an awesome time bruddahs!!! now les see some vids!!!

yeah the after hours jam and breakdown time was NUTS! It was great seeing Aldrine, Ryan and Aaron freak out when they jammed the tunes they grew up on w/ the actual members of Pau Hana, Bruddah John Solomon and Braddah Shannon... Nawahine, Wake Up My Darling, etc... it was totally goosebump moments, yknow! LOL

I got some good close ups on Aldrine's camera so hopefully he'll post it up on the tube! It was really an awesome moment for them! It was like seeing them as giddy as we get meeting Aldrine, Ryan and Aaron! HAHAHA

GOOD STUFF!

Last edited:
Looks like the turnout was waay bigger than in SF. I guess the cold weather in SF kept the crowds away... I wish I could have seen the San Diego concert, too!

sdpnoy, awesome pics! What kind of camera do you have? Looks like we have professional photographers on this forum as well as professional musicians.

sdpnoy, awesome pics! What kind of camera do you have? Looks like we have professional photographers on this forum as well as professional musicians.

Thanks bro...

Well I don't even consider myself a photographer at all. Far from it but last night, I used my Canon 30D and a 50mm prime lens. No flash (still haven't got used to using my flash yet and I hate how the flash can totally blow out a picture)

I think I saw at least 10 cameras taking video... you guys are laggin! post up! haha!

Absolutely incredible representation by SD. What a great setup for the jams. Why does California have to be such a long freakin state. Would love to have been able to be there. Can't wait for the videos to get up.

Top Bottom