Huntington Beach, CA July 23rd post show

Does anyone know who took the group photos? I know one of them was Aldrine's camera but I think there were 3 cameras taking the shots. I'd really like to see that picture!

My mom (the one with the big camera) took some of those photos, but I don't think I can upload them for a good while because I have summer school homework and finals to study for, and Aldrine told me to do my homework before ukulele undrground........

don't tell him I'm here, I'm just taking a quick look!

.....so anyway, I'm really really sorry for no pics :(; I'm also going to the Philippines on monday (my first time!:D) so I have to spend the weekend packing and we'll be there for two and a half weeks with no internet........

As for the show......THANKYOU SO MUCH for coming to California! It was so weird seeing you in person and not behind a computer screen. It was an awesome show and I hope you guys had a safe ride home so you can come back

Aldrine and I In Huntington Beach SoCal!!!

How the heck do you post pictures!!!haha

Hahaha...just a little :D After I told her that I went to see Aldrine, Rayan, and Aaron, she was fine later on. Glad to meet you as well...yeah, we'll probably run into each other sometime...maybe at the next uke jam :)

So you did get in trouble with the wife. Was nice to meet you, maybe we'll run into each other sometime soon.

UU at island bazaar

HEYYY EVERYONEE!!

soo... yesterday was soo much fun! i am suuper lucky because i came right when they sold out, but shirley was extra nice and let a few more of us in. so we pretty much got front (side) row seats,
And my handy dandy SHARPIES. Aldrine and Ryan you guys were AMAZINGGG!!! Hanahouu!!!! Come back to the mainland soon!! and i took a bazillion pictures. i should be the official UU photographer yeah?? haha mahalo and alooohaaa!!!

DSC_0247copy.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

moreeee

moreee picturesss!!!
ENJOY!!!

this should be betterrr!!! click on the picture to view it during the slideshoww!!!
sorry...

Last edited:
hey megdizzle, welcome and thanks for posting these pics! I can't see the ones in the link though, it wants a password.

glad you made it to the show!

have fun!

moreee picturesss!!!
ENJOY!!!

this should be betterrr!!! click on the picture to view it during the slideshoww!!!
sorry...

works good now -- thanks for assembling these!

have fun!

NOTE: You gotta click on the photo quoted above to see the slideshow, the link in aldrine's reply does not work (wants password).

thanks again!

Amazing show guys! Aldrine, thanks for signing my ukulele. You were so cute. You were hesitant about signing it because "This is a nice ukulele. Are you sure you want me to sign it?" :p

Thanks for the slideshow megdizzle. And thanks for all the pics everyone.

Last edited:
I use a photohost, Ke Lo. Out of 160 in attendance, only one photo?:

KeLo1.jpg

whaaaa i didnt know ulu was guna be in da house:eek: thats the group i started out with i wish i couldev made it:( owell next time i sapose,

Ok, I can see you guys had a blast . . . but where's the vids for da rest of UU community?

1 of 2

Hey guys, it took a while but I finally got pics up from da show ^_^
I can't wait till you guys come back! ! !

Front: My bros Jordan and Jeremy, and my cous Amber
Back: Me, Aldrine, and my friend Maz

polynesianpop, Aldrine, and Me

Ryan and Me

Aaron and Me

Last edited:
Top Bottom