a new PC game for my wife?

I'm looking for a new PC game that my wife will like. She liked Plants vs. Zombies, so something kind of cute, no guts and gore, but fun and challenging.

There's a Windows version of Angry Birds available.

Everybody loves Angry Birds!

JJ

I enjoyed "Cat Physics" on my iPhone.

I loved cat physics too.. I have no idea what plants vs Zombies is but my kids played a game on the PS3 called Fat Princess and they really loved it... It was more enjoyable to uke to than What ever violent war crap they are playing now..
good luck..

Susan is addicted to hidden object games. She has a dozen or so she's already played sinc she got her own computer, this spring. Non-violent puzzle solving games. I have to admit I had fun with a few of them, too, and I'm a shooter and strategy gamer.

Skyrim. Yeah, you might think I'm joking. But my non videogame playing girlfriend is now addicted to it.

Zuma is kinda fun... shooting marbles into a line of 'em to make groups...
Or Bejewelled... that got my wife off smoking...

If you check out the Popcap (who made Plants vs. Zombies), they've got lots of games.

I loved Insanaquarium when I had my PC.

Bejeweled 3 is very good--the unlocked special games are better than the initial games; you unlock them with a reasonable score. It's challenging in many ways; quests, milestones, badges. A lot of fun. Nice music.

I second Skyrim. There is violence but the game is incredible. Whatever you do, don't get her World of Warcraft. That is a hard addiction to break.

portal as mentioned before is a great puzzle game that will keep her occupied whilst you uke for ages :)
daz

Skyrim is really good. i bet she would love to play it. If the likes star wars she should start with star wars the old republic. I know many girls who play this game! But of course if she's not too much in to RPG games this could be problematic. I also would suggest Alice the madness returns, it's a really nice game and Alice changes the clothing after every level. I realized that many girls appreciate this ;)

Portal, civilization,
Basically check out Steam's puzzle category.

Oooh Bejeweled!
I had successfully forgotten about that . . . but now . . . shoot.

If you're looking for the worlds most addictive time-vampire of a game, that will guarantee you hours and hours of peace & quiet to practice, get her Minecraft.

I would recommend World of Goo. Look it up. Much like PvZ, it's got a very cool, cartoony interface, has a basic principle but can get very challenging.

Give that a go. Great fun.

Top Bottom