a new PC game for my wife?

I'm looking for a new PC game that my wife will like. She liked Plants vs. Zombies, so something kind of cute, no guts and gore, but fun and challenging.

Mike, have you and your wife ever explored the ancient game of "Go"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gECcsSeRcNo

It's a fascinating game. And, although it's not zombies or mad birds, it really has fun and free online gaming at Yahoo games (all levels of players). Just a thought! It's fun!

Forget all those other games. Cut The Rope is addictive. My personal fav over zombies eating plants and angry birds.

One game I found completely addicting (thanks to a great story line and the combat is turn-based, not a 1st person shooter!) was Dragon Age Origins. I fell in love, had my heart broken, and attempted to save the world. The whole thing was beautiful and I'll never forget playing it!

It didn't do anything for my husband thou. ;) LOL

Don't starve

is really rather good. Simple concept but elegant and also great variety in game play styles.

Does she like any sim or strategy type games? The Sims 3 is really fun for a lot of people (me included). I also love the Civilization series. I think Civ IV is better than the most recent release.

Try out the Nancy Drew PC games by Her Interactive. They can be enjoyable for adults as well as kids (I'm 19, so I'm not sure which area I fall into anymore, heh). They're actually pretty challenging at times and very fun.

Strategy based, a bit more in depth than PvZ but still good.

Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Also I second World of Goo.

Why do you say that? It's only two years old.

I'm just surprised you havent found a game for her yet.

:p

Susan really likes hidden object games and we have a box full of titles she's already played. Maybe we can send them to you for your wife...

Top Bottom