Song Help Request Disney Songs!

SorcererGoofy

Reaction score
Aloha everybody! Question: Does anyone out there have the Uke chords and/or a video tutorial for ANY Disney songs such as Kiss the Girl (Little Mermaid), Circle of Life (Lion King) or any songs from the Lion King, If I Didn't Have You (Monsters, Inc.), I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan), Hakuna Matata (Lion King), Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast), Under the Sea (Little Mermaid), Mickey Mouse Club March (Mickey Mouse Club), A Whole New World (Aladdin), or literally ANYTHING Disney.

MUCH APPRECIATION! MAHALO!

-Goof :eek:

Amazing how you dig up all that stuff just by using the search function. Restepc!

Very nice. Sarcasm is a wonderful thing. Ya know, I post my thread, and THEN I go searching for it. So, calm down. "Restepc!"

Aloha everybody! Question: Does anyone out there have the Uke chords and/or a video tutorial for ANY Disney songs such as Kiss the Girl (Little Mermaid), Circle of Life (Lion King) or any songs from the Lion King, If I Didn't Have You (Monsters, Inc.), I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan), Hakuna Matata (Lion King), Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast), Under the Sea (Little Mermaid), Mickey Mouse Club March (Mickey Mouse Club), A Whole New World (Aladdin), or literally ANYTHING Disney.

MUCH APPRECIATION! MAHALO!

-Goof :eek:

hakuna matata http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?p=145751

Very nice. Sarcasm is a wonderful thing. Ya know, I post my thread, and THEN I go searching for it. So, calm down. "Restepc!"
duh.... that's like wipin' your butt and THEN taking a ..... oh never mind,

Top Bottom