UWC 2011 People-Who-Are-Coming List

I need the National Weather Service to pronounce the area storm-free by Tuesday...

I need the National Weather Service to pronounce the area storm-free by Tuesday...

Storms shmorms. At least ukuleles don't have steel strings to attract lightning.

Besides, you live in earthquakeville, you can't possibly be afraid of a little wind... :)

John

Storms shmorms. At least ukuleles don't have steel strings to attract lightning.

Besides, you live in earthquakeville, you can't possibly be afraid of a little wind... :)

John

Exactly. A little rain? No big deal. Tornado? I'd rather have that than an earthquake.

Lived through lots of earthquakes....those tornados look scarier.

Lived through lots of earthquakes....those tornados look scarier.

I've lived through both, I've never had a tornado hit without warning. :)

When the tornados come, you find a hole in the ground and hide. When an earthquake comes, the hole in the ground finds you and there is no place to hide... :)

John

Folks, my dad's dentist has decided he needs oral surgery, so I'm no longer available to drive to UWC.

Dad is 85, and mom is 84, so I'll be dutifully chaffeuring more than usual for the next 10 days.

*feels sad*

However, perhaps I'll see some of you at the Lake Anna gathering here in VA in July!

Wow, can't believe this is tomorrow for me. I will see you all there on this list that we have compiled these last 2 months soon. I cannot wait!

Top Bottom