Favorite Artist or Band

Gabe Bondoc and Passion are my recent faves, we all played in the same show.

ooh awesome, where at?

Both of them recently played in SFS umm last week, but i wasn't able to go. >.>;;

I guess I have to consider what I play most on ipod..

Marley..almost all of them:D, Zepp, D. Gray, J. Johnson, John B. Body....again, nothing too unique here...

Katchafire & John Cruz right now...

Ok what I've been listening to recently:
Aldrine, An Cafe, Miyavi, Ekolu, Three Plus, Ho'onu'a, Jake Shimabukuo, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Jay Brannan, Meg & Dia, Mika, PlayRadioPlay!, Coward's Courage, Julia Nunes, and that's all I can think of at the moment.

I'm pretty eclectic, so my favorite music changes like every week. xP

Incubus, red jumpsuit apparatus, silversun pickups

ooh awesome, where at?

Both of them recently played in SFS umm last week, but i wasn't able to go. >.>;;

We played at API SMASH @ SFSU last monday, awesome performance by those guys.

l_17cfbaaa7b8df692284eaa32b05c8b68.jpg

missing jeremy "Passion" the third guapo.

Last edited:
The Beatles
The Beatles
The Beatles
and the Shins, The Killers, Billy Joel.

Dragonforce, Chris Taylor, Esterlyn, The Beatles (<3), Demon Hunter, Jake of course, The Great Iz.

I am all over the board on this one...

REV. HORTON HEAT, KA'AU CRATER BOYS, THE AGGROLITES, ELVIS PRESLEY, THE CLASH, JOE STRUMMER, THROW RAG, SUBLIME, JAMES BROWN, SOCIAL DISTORTION, PEPPER, TH' LEGENDARY SHACK SHAKERS, JACK JOHNSON, JOHNNY CASH, THE PIXIES, G.LOVE & SPECIAL SAUCE, DROPKICK MURPHYS, SLIGHTLY STOOPID, CHRIS ISAAK, FLOGGING MOLLY, BRIAN SETZER, SOUTHERN CULTURE ON THE SKIDS...

Beirut, Del Rey, Kelly Joe Phelps, Rob Ickes, Sol Ho'opi, Bob Brozman, The Rachels, Medeski, Martin, and Wood, Ray Charles, Tom Waits...:D

anybody still into MJ tunes?

mj be michael jackson

Lol Micheal Jackson rules.
I am more into Eels, Logh, Beatles, Audrey, Beirut and lots more....

kelly clarkson, neil young, jack johnson, weezer, david gray, nitty gritty dirt band, jayhawks, wilco, allison krauss....okay, the list is getting too long.

i think my favorite is jack johnson.

Yeh...forgot about Allison Krauss...one of the most pure and beautiful voices out there...no doubt. Yep...D. Gray rules it too.. and of course J. Jackson....:D
Great picks in my book!!

Geesh, I wouldn't even know where to start. I'm a complete music geek. I'd be probably the only person you're likely to meet who's seen the Misfits (with Danzig, no less) and Liberace live and in concert.

Garage & Punk (60's-80's), Psychedelic, Jazz (20's-60's), Funk, old school Country (30's-50's stuff), lots of novelty songs and just plain weird crud. I'm just completely all over the map. It's a blessing and a curse. I can appreciate lots of stuff, but there's always more to hear. (And you don't even want to get me started on the 80's-90's music scene in New Zealand..) I don't even want to imagine what my record collection is currently worth. It'd be scary.

Lately though I've been on a serious Fats Waller kick and I'm anxiously awaiting a US release date for the Fall's newest "Imperial Wax Solvent". And I loaded the five good West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band lp's onto the Zune the other day and was totally digging on them for the first time in ages. I also recently dl'd pretty much everything Doris Day ever recorded and finding it really rather enjoyable in a good random shuffle...

and Blah blah blah... I'm a hopeless geek. I can't help it.

All time fav's...
Beatles, Byrds, Neil Young, Buffalo Springfield, The Band and of coarse Dylan.

Lately I've been listening to...
The Gourds, Old 97s, Reckless Kelly, Cross Canadian Ragweed and Alejandeo Escovedo

Top Bottom