cherry tenor finished.

cursley ukulele's

Reaction score
its finished.... so thought id share a couple of pics with you all :)

solid european cherry tenor, butterfly soundhole, loveheart soundport, cherry bound ebony fretboard, ebony 'cursley' bridge with cherry inlay, slotted headstock, ebony heel cap.

5616607625_c3f9a2de5c.jpg

5617192678_e8165740d4.jpg

thank for answering my newbie questions and apologies for the low res pics... :)

wow....it is so gorgeous. How does it sound?

I like the design of your bridge. Do you have more pictures?
Did you drill some holes for the string knots?

Last edited:
It's gorgeous.

That is a amazing uke!

Meh... it's ok.

(HEE HEEEEEE! You know I'm jokin'! I love that thing and love your work!)

Looks great - thanks for sharing some pics.

That butterfly sound hole is exquisite! Such a looker! How does it sound? I don't think I've ever heard cherry before.

thank you peeps!

@jc, it sounds bright and beautiful :) and it seems to sound alot different to when i strung it up? ill get a vid up.. ill also get a bridge photo, its hollow under the curved bit so the strings sit under that...

@lexxy, whats your twitter name? :)

@twodogs, i LOVE the zero fret, tbh its a bit of a cop out for me as im a newb builder im not great at nuts yet, so the zero fret was the answer for me..

i really appreciate yours comments folks, its a massive buzz finishing a uke... and starting one... its a uke sized stingray bass next, walnut with flamed maple neck.. (gulp)

thank you peeps!

@jc, it sounds bright and beautiful :) and it seems to sound alot different to when i strung it up? ill get a vid up.. ill also get a bridge photo, its hollow under the curved bit so the strings sit under that...

@lexxy, whats your twitter name? :)

@twodogs, i LOVE the zero fret, tbh its a bit of a cop out for me as im a newb builder im not great at nuts yet, so the zero fret was the answer for me..

i really appreciate yours comments folks, its a massive buzz finishing a uke... and starting one... its a uke sized stingray bass next, walnut with flamed maple neck.. (gulp)

I followed you under Alexloweiwei :)

It is beautiful in it's subtlety....

Top Bottom