My flea banjo uke is here! I love it!

One of these is DEFINITELY in my future if busking becomes a paying thing for me. Made in USA is good, too!

Well, I found out my old Kodak digital camera does video, too - never used it, so not sure how this will come out - I have a video in quicktime format, and there does appear to be audio....

So here's my new Firefly - a medley of Five foot two and Ain't She Sweet - lousy lighting, and the strings are still stretching on the banjo uke, but... it is at least something.

Now, how do I upload this thing? When I click the video link, it wants a URL, but I only have it on my computer - I don't use any of the other choices. (Well, I use YouTube, but only to watch - it won't let me log in.)

-Kurt

Do you have a youtube account?

If so, log in and then click upload near the top middle of the screen.

If not, create an account and then click upload near the top middle of the screen.

Once you can upload, you just have to find the file on your PC and drop it into youtube.

Then you can get the link and post it here!

Hope this helps.

This seems to be the most hassle-free banjo uke going, and for an excellent price. I really really want one, but having one won't suddenly make me be able to play anything that sounds suitable for banjo. But then again, I'm in a slump right now. Sadface. :(

This seems to be the most hassle-free banjo uke going, and for an excellent price. I really really want one, but having one won't suddenly make me be able to play anything that sounds suitable for banjo. But then again, I'm in a slump right now. Sadface. :(

Don't be sad my little friend. I'm busy getting UU members to make suggestions about what sounds great on their banjo ukes here:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...our-1-favorite-quot-go-to-quot-Banjo-Uke-song.
I'm also collecting suggestions from another source, and I'll post a grand summary list when I feel like I've exhausted everyone. So perk up sweetie!

Do you have a youtube account?

If so, log in and then click upload near the top middle of the screen.

If not, create an account and then click upload near the top middle of the screen.

I have created a Youtube account at tleast 6 times, using both firefox and Internet Explorer. I've carefully typed the passowrd, writing it down each time, and attempted to log in.

No dice.

As I've stated several times, YouTube will not let me log in. I'm apparently dead to YouTube, even though I have multiple gmail accounts.

So I need another way to get the video to UU.

-Kurt

I have created a Youtube account at tleast 6 times, using both firefox and Internet Explorer. I've carefully typed the passowrd, writing it down each time, and attempted to log in.

No dice.

As I've stated several times, YouTube will not let me log in. I'm apparently dead to YouTube, even though I have multiple gmail accounts.

So I need another way to get the video to UU.

-Kurt

I have had similar weird problems with youtube. I ended up starting a yahoo email account and using that email address to open a youtube account. For some reason having a non-gmail email address got rid of the bug. Now it's kind of great because I have all of my youtube notices about new videos that have been posted by my favorites go to that dedicated yahoo account and don't clutter up my regular email box. Give that a try, it just might work for you too.

Thanks for this post and the photos - this uke looks wonderful - and as a Fluke and Flea player myself, I know it will be reliable.

The only thing that makes me sad is - I also want a Mainland Banjo, but cant justify both

Help!

Top Bottom