Did you miss me?

ukecantdothat

Reaction score
Well, I sure missed you! I sure have a ton of catching up to do, between bad health and a huuuuuge work load lately it's been a while since I've UU'd. My band had its first gig since my colon surgery in October. I have a video to share of the opening number, "Angelina" by Harry Belafonte. What I'm most excited to hear though is the cigar box uke's debut in public since the recent install of the MiSi pickup. When I get my hands on that clip I'll load it up. The CBU sounded great with the Worth low G set up. This clip is my Mainland concert, which is strung re-entrant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9xWRwgAmuE

I'm still crazy busy now, but I'm getting the underground itch again, so I'll at least be lurking again soon!

Aloha!

not really:) J/K. glad the health is better.

Cool vid - glad to see you're up and about and looking healthy. Stay that way! :)

John

Aloha Ukecan'tdothat,
Yup wondered what happened to you....it's been a while...was it Brian?? Sorry the hear all about your health issues, I know how scary that can be, a buddy of mine had those issues too.....I hope that's all behind and you're doing better...Glad to have you back all well, and thanks for letting us know...Hope you have time to come back and join us regularly again..and yes, we missed you man!! Take Care and God's Blessings
MM Stan

Thom, you and Greg sound great. Your music always makes me smile. So wish we could figure a way to be on the same stage together again. We have a new lead and back up singer now. Here come summer and summer gigs Yay!

Welcome Back!

Glad to hear the health has improved! Good to see you looking so good :D

And of course we missed you!

Welcome back!
That opening song was great by the way!

Thom, you and Greg sound great. Your music always makes me smile. So wish we could figure a way to be on the same stage together again. We have a new lead and back up singer now. Here come summer and summer gigs Yay!
Thanks, that would indeed be fun! We had a blast last time. And thanks to all for the well wishes!

It was your your hospital uke playing that made me say yes to an invite to play for terminally ill kids in Bangkok with other ukers, Ukulele Falang.

It was fun. I'd take a uke to a hospital any day. They should make a green room for ukers to be on call like priests and such. :)

It was your your hospital uke playing that made me say yes to an invite to play for terminally ill kids in Bangkok with other ukers, Ukulele Falang.

It was fun. I'd take a uke to a hospital any day. They should make a green room for ukers to be on call like priests and such. :)

You just made me cry. I'm not used to inspiring anybody, but several people have told me similar stories. The world needs more like you all! I like the Green Room idea...

Top Bottom