::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Canada day!
12121675382e59vJ.jpg

just back fromthe board walk. It has been a good week yet somehnow depressing. I think anytime I meet the ocean and beach, I long for Hawai'i Nai.

I can SO relate! But for me, Penscola Beach was home, so if I could get back there, I could only save Hawaii for visits! Its being land-locked more than anything that is so dang depressing. (must go strum my uke...)

I can SO relate! But for me, Penscola Beach was home, so if I could get back there, I could only save Hawaii for visits! Its being land-locked more than anything that is so dang depressing. (must go strum my uke...)

i didn't know you were from p-cola. any recommendations on good and inexpensive seafood? ayce gulf shrimp:)

I'm trying to keep up, and I just can't. Let's just pretend I replied to everybody at least once.

E, did you wear your pee filter on your head like a party hat? I thought about you doing that and it made me giggle.

I'm off to go get the wife now...

I'm tossing the idea in my head of getting a *little* more serious about my music. People seem to like the stuff I write (not on uke, on synthesizers and junk). So I think I'm going to submit some stuff to OCRemix.org and maybe start writing an album of background music for people to play while they do dungeons & dragons. I might get to go to some gaming conventions and the like to promote this music I'm writing for my friend, so I could slip this other thing in there, and maybe some doors will open for me...

Or maybe not. We'll see. I've got some NES MIDIs I'm going to play with and see if I can come up with something good. We'll start with that.

I'm trying to keep up, and I just can't. Let's just pretend I replied to everybody at least once.

E, did you wear your pee filter on your head like a party hat? I thought about you doing that and it made me giggle.

Sadly, they didn't give me one.

They never work for me, anyway. I don't know why, but I've never been able to catch a stone. I wish I could, though!
I'd use them as fret markers!

Sadly, they didn't give me one.

They never work for me, anyway. I don't know why, but I've never been able to catch a stone. I wish I could, though!
I'd use them as fret markers!

Maybe that's some weird Bermudian tradition or something, but YUCK!

(On another note I found my mother's gallstones a few months ago while searching the garage...that was kind of a surprise.)

(She owned this house before we did. Apparently she didn't clean thoroughly after she moved out)

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIM-Eleuke-Concert-Vintage-Sunburst-Jazz-Ukulele-Tuner-/170633987115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ba94042b :iwant::iwant::iwant: Why, Mim, why must you be so cruel? Don't you know that i am an unemployed 15 year old?
looks like i better start selling some longboarding stuff :D
- also, those of you that were not on yesterday, Hi, i am Caleb.

Hahaha! Just when you are ready PM me and I can do a little better than the ebay price. No miracles. But I will see what I can do. Sometimes I have blem stock too, which is nice!

Hahaha! Just when you are ready PM me and I can do a little better than the ebay price. No miracles. But I will see what I can do. Sometimes I have blem stock too, which is nice!

haha, i cant wait, but it will be a while! :)

Is he taller than you? Because since you are tall, I always imagine you could just put your hand on his head and he can swing all he wants and not be able to hit you...

I'm several inches taller, and maybe 50 pounds heavier. But I'm also probably 20 years older. I'm not worried....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom