UU VIP Program

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
XPost of Uke Talk sticky

The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

Benefits:

• Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
  • No more ads in the forum once you login
  • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
  • UU VIP badge
  • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
  • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
  • Premium support for technical issues
  • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
  • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!

To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)

I think that I just got to be the first to join!! Whoopeeeeee!!!!!

I love everything you guys do for us. It is $45 well spent.

I am happy to support UU. I am joining for the year on Payday (Thursday!).

XPost of Uke Talk sticky

The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

Benefits:

• Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
  • No more ads in the forum once you login
  • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
  • UU VIP badge
  • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
  • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
  • Premium support for technical issues
  • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
  • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!

To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)

Is there going to be an email for UUU students as you stated something about that during your announcements during the awards? Does this also give access to UUU class archives as was announced yesterday?
Thanks!

Is there going to be an email for UUU students as you stated something about that during your announcements during the awards? Does this also give access to UUU class archives as was announced yesterday?
Thanks!

No that is a program called UU+ which will be rolled out next month. Will have more details on that soon.

I like this!

Aloha Rayan,
I'm proud to be a member and I'm even more proud to offer my support.......paypal?

This is Kim. Rich is SailorQwest. But that's okay. Nobody ever remembers my name...

Doh! I'm sorry Kim, I didn't even realize you guys have two accounts, didn't you both post as one before?

This is a great idea :)

You were talking about video open mics yesterday during the Undies show. Is this for the VIP area or UU+?

(Sorry to be a question hound... :uhoh: )

Anna :D

Hi Anna,

this is just for the forum although some parts like the contests do overlap with the upcoming UU+. Basically the long and short of it is , UU VIP = help keep the forum up and support the forum. UU+ = want to learn more and get better at the ukulele.

Top Bottom