Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153

Thread: UU VIP Program

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default UU VIP Program

    XPost of Uke Talk sticky

    The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

    Benefits:

    • Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
    • No more ads in the forum once you login
    • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
    • UU VIP badge
    • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
    • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
    • Premium support for technical issues
    • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
    • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!


    To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

    You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West Suburban Chicago
    Posts
    667

    Default

    I think that I just got to be the first to join!! Whoopeeeeee!!!!!

    I love everything you guys do for us. It is $45 well spent.
    . . . and justice for all.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shrink9 View Post
    I think that I just got to be the first to join!! Whoopeeeeee!!!!!

    I love everything you guys do for us. It is $45 well spent.
    Thank you very much.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ewa Beach, HI
    Posts
    25,726

    Default

    I am happy to support UU. I am joining for the year on Payday (Thursday!).
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capital District NY
    Posts
    3,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayan View Post
    XPost of Uke Talk sticky

    The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

    Benefits:

    • Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
    • No more ads in the forum once you login
    • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
    • UU VIP badge
    • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
    • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
    • Premium support for technical issues
    • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
    • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!


    To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

    You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)
    Is there going to be an email for UUU students as you stated something about that during your announcements during the awards? Does this also give access to UUU class archives as was announced yesterday?
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitncrafty View Post
    Is there going to be an email for UUU students as you stated something about that during your announcements during the awards? Does this also give access to UUU class archives as was announced yesterday?
    Thanks!
    No that is a program called UU+ which will be rolled out next month. Will have more details on that soon.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Normal, IL
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Sounds good to me.
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukeeku View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Thanks very much!
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NZ
    Posts
    235

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by velofille View Post
    count me in!
    Thanks much! We really appreciate the support.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •