Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: UU VIP Program

Oh, crap. Thanks, Drewbear. So, now I'm uu plus but not VIP. Great. Just great.
    Martin Sopranos: 0M: 30, 64 ---
    1M: 22Dit, 23Dit, 24Dit, 49, 55--1K 26
    2M: 22, 23Dit, 23Dit, 49, 60, 12 --- 2K: 25, 12
    3M: 25, 48, 55x2, 12(ch) 3K: 29
    The Gibsons: Styles 2&3 28;1&2&3x3 27;UB1 25
    Tonk American 28; Favilla 55; Smeck Vita 30; Kamaka Gold Deluxe 60
    Kiwaya Thinline KS-0P Soprano; Gretsch American 30
    Covered Bridge Honduran Hog tenor
    Pono Maple Tenor, BE Acacia Bari & MS Sop

Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

You're too FUNNY!!! I guess when you saw the non-recurring annual payment option, you got super excited and pulled the trigger and signed up - only to realize when Bruddah Drew(Drew Bear) brought it to your attention that you signed up for the UU+ Membership, not the UU VIP Membership!!! That's a $75 difference!!! YIKES!!!

What are you going to do now???

On a serious note, I feel for you Brah. For some of us, due to this down economy, $75 is a lot of $$$. Hopefully you can get it straightened out somehow.

Aloha,

Kimo
    Last edited by KimosTherapy; 03-11-2012 at 10:23 AM.

You must be a mind reader, Kimo. That's precisely what I did. I knee-jerked so fast at that non-recurring payment that I kicked myself in the forehead.

But, I could use some lessons, so I'm sticking with uu plus for a year. Cheers. And, Kimo, if that's you, Bruddah, on YouTube giving that lesson on thumb and forefinger strums live on that spruce Pono, you rock! What a pearl! And, if that's a different Kimo, then look him up, Kimo. Lol. Steve

just think of all the lessons your gonna get Steve, if i had lived stateside i would have definitely paid up for UU+ m8, just the time difference put me off, so i opted for the VIP and a nice badge to help the site keep rollin, catch ya soon
    SOPRANO Kala Solid Mahogany SMHS, KoAloha Pikkake,

CONCERT Kala Flamed Maple FMC, Honu Solid Hawaiian Mango,

TENOR Kala Jazz Top, Mainland Red Cedar, Pete Howlett Cherry Marmite, Mahon Custom Cedar Top Solid Wood Electro Acoustic

BARITONE Lani LB-55CEQ Solid Spruce Top

Facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/#!/richard.gent2

Hi ya Kaizer hows the new travel uke going ? i cant find a link to the vip donation now the site has changed any ideas ? messaged the site but not heard back, any words of wisdom would be appreciated
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

Quote Originally Posted by kaizersoza View Post
    just think of all the lessons your gonna get Steve, if i had lived stateside i would have definitely paid up for UU+ m8, just the time difference put me off, so i opted for the VIP and a nice badge to help the site keep rollin, catch ya soon
    ks--This UU+ is great. I have to say. Loads of video content, I've yet to see or do anything live. You should still think about it.

ks--This UU+ is great. I have to say. Loads of video content, I've yet to see or do anything live. You should still think about it.
    i will be puttin a vid up soon, been busy setting up a uke club in my hometown, still haven't got any decent recording equipment and that is my main stumbling block at the moment, still can't sing though

TENOR Kala Jazz Top, Mainland Red Cedar, Pete Howlett Cherry Marmite, Mahon Custom Cedar Top Solid Wood Electro Acoustic

Quote Originally Posted by ukuleledaveey View Post
    Hi ya Kaizer hows the new travel uke going ? i cant find a link to the vip donation now the site has changed any ideas ? messaged the site but not heard back, any words of wisdom would be appreciated
    hi Dave, the travel uke is just fine thanx, as long as i don't play it straight after my Mainland or Fluke, welcome to th VIP by the way i was just looking to see how you donated what with the new front page and you were in, top man Dave

Quote Originally Posted by kaizersoza View Post
    hi Dave, the travel uke is just fine thanx, as long as i don't play it straight after my Mainland or Fluke, welcome to th VIP by the way i was just looking to see how you donated what with the new front page and you were in, top man Dave
    Hi ya mate, yeah they emailed me yesterday, apparently there is still a link somewwhere lol but they sent me the link so i could proceed trying to keep my eyes off that lovely old martin soprno that is for sale in the market section, i so want a vintage martin glad the travel uke is going well all the best from me
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

I'm still trying to find out if there is a way - other than mailing a check - to buy a gift UU VIP membership for someone else.

I tried emailing Rayan at the "ryan at ukulelelunderground dot com" address in his signature, but no response.

Anyone else have a clue?

-Kurt
    Donaldson Kumalae-style soprano * Magic Fluke Timber Bass * Ohana CK450QEL * Ohana CK-65D * Ken Timms Soprano
    Moku MS-90S * Waterman * National Triolian Reso * Bugsgear Aqualele * Donaldson Concert
    Rosewood Vita Uke * Waverly Street #38 * Ko'Aloha Sceptre Tenor * Ohana Vita Uke
    Fluke FireFly * Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele * Republic Concert * Fluke Tenor M22
    Kala KA-KTG-CT * Cordoba 20TM * 1950s Harmony soprano *1920s Stella banjo uke

Am I done?

...naw...

My YouTube Channel

Thread Information