UU VIP Program

Oh, crap. Thanks, Drewbear. So, now I'm uu plus but not VIP. Great. Just great.

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

You're too FUNNY!!!:biglaugh: I guess when you saw the non-recurring annual payment option, you got super excited and pulled the trigger and signed up - only to realize when Bruddah Drew(Drew Bear) brought it to your attention that you signed up for the UU+ Membership, not the UU VIP Membership!!! That's a $75 difference!!! YIKES!!!

What are you going to do now???

On a serious note, I feel for you Brah. For some of us, due to this down economy, $75 is a lot of $$$. Hopefully you can get it straightened out somehow.

Aloha,

Kimo

Last edited:
You must be a mind reader, Kimo. That's precisely what I did. I knee-jerked so fast at that non-recurring payment that I kicked myself in the forehead.

But, I could use some lessons, so I'm sticking with uu plus for a year. Cheers. And, Kimo, if that's you, Bruddah, on YouTube giving that lesson on thumb and forefinger strums live on that spruce Pono, you rock! What a pearl! And, if that's a different Kimo, then look him up, Kimo. Lol. Steve

Oh, crap. Thanks, Drewbear. So, now I'm uu plus but not VIP. Great. Just great.

just think of all the lessons your gonna get Steve, if i had lived stateside i would have definitely paid up for UU+ m8, just the time difference put me off, so i opted for the VIP and a nice badge to help the site keep rollin, catch ya soon

Hi ya Kaizer hows the new travel uke going ? i cant find a link to the vip donation now the site has changed any ideas ? messaged the site but not heard back, any words of wisdom would be appreciated :)

just think of all the lessons your gonna get Steve, if i had lived stateside i would have definitely paid up for UU+ m8, just the time difference put me off, so i opted for the VIP and a nice badge to help the site keep rollin, catch ya soon

ks--This UU+ is great. I have to say. Loads of video content, I've yet to see or do anything live. You should still think about it.

ks--This UU+ is great. I have to say. Loads of video content, I've yet to see or do anything live. You should still think about it.
i will be puttin a vid up soon, been busy setting up a uke club in my hometown, still haven't got any decent recording equipment and that is my main stumbling block at the moment, still can't sing though

Hi ya Kaizer hows the new travel uke going ? i cant find a link to the vip donation now the site has changed any ideas ? messaged the site but not heard back, any words of wisdom would be appreciated :)

hi Dave, the travel uke is just fine thanx, as long as i don't play it straight after my Mainland or Fluke, welcome to th VIP by the way i was just looking to see how you donated what with the new front page and you were in, top man Dave

hi Dave, the travel uke is just fine thanx, as long as i don't play it straight after my Mainland or Fluke, welcome to th VIP by the way i was just looking to see how you donated what with the new front page and you were in, top man Dave
Hi ya mate, yeah they emailed me yesterday, apparently there is still a link somewwhere lol but they sent me the link so i could proceed trying to keep my eyes off that lovely old martin soprno that is for sale in the market section, i so want a vintage martin :( glad the travel uke is going well all the best from me :)

I'm still trying to find out if there is a way - other than mailing a check - to buy a gift UU VIP membership for someone else.

I tried emailing Rayan at the "ryan at ukulelelunderground dot com" address in his signature, but no response.

Anyone else have a clue?

-Kurt​

I'm still trying to find out if there is a way - other than mailing a check - to buy a gift UU VIP membership for someone else.

I tried emailing Rayan at the "ryan at ukulelelunderground dot com" address in his signature, but no response.

Anyone else have a clue?

-Kurt​

Not promising I have a clue ;) but I think Ryan is on vacation at the moment...
I also think that a gift UU VIP or UU+ option would be great!

I am happy to finally be able to join! This is my fav site! Keep up the great work and may the goddess grant you Uke joy always!

Top Bottom