UU VIP Program

We are trying to get to the PNW this year. I went to school in oregon so hopefully can return to my old stomping grounds.

YES! This would give me the chance to finally stick it back in Salukulady's face that I got to play with the UU boys in my stomping grounds instead of her always getting to bask in your glow! Come on over already!

OK, I paid, when do I get to make up my own cool title? Seriously, I think it is a great idea and would encourage other members to participate.

:D I'll be happy to sign up once I get paid, and I'd love to sign up for the UU+ too, so that I'm able to learn more!
This is an awesome idea, and considering the costs that go into a website like this it's good value too, so thank you guys :)

XPost of Uke Talk sticky

The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

Benefits:

• Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
  • No more ads in the forum once you login
  • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
  • UU VIP badge
  • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
  • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
  • Premium support for technical issues
  • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
  • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!

To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)

Rayan,
I have a technical problem. I've donated twice in the past year using PayPal with my PayPal Extras MasterCard without difficulty. When I clicked on your PayPal link to pay, I get a notice that I do not have a card linked to PayPal and need to link a card to PayPal. Frustrating. Is there an UU email address that I can use to send the money to you. I just used PayPal for 2 transactions, using the card that is linked to my account: their very own PayPal Extras MC. Ready and willing to do this - give me the link I used to donate - that one worked. Help.

Bonita

I would like to contribute. How do we sign up if we do not have a paypal account?

I would like to contribute. How do we sign up if we do not have a paypal account?

I saw a link somewhere that said you can pay with a CC if you don't have a paypal account. It was towards the bottom.

A big thank you to you guys for everything you provide us with. There's no better place than here :)

Top Bottom