UU VIP Program

If there's a special "members only" room, then great! Something great may come out of it. For those who don't get the Members Only jacket, we may just have to enjoy the parts of the forum that are open to us, continue to contribute in our own special way and remember, this is a UKE site. Its about ukes. Ukes are awesome.

Last edited:
wow! i went from junior member to member...then to VIP! in only 6 months! only in america!
but really, i think this is a great site and i don't mind chipping in to keep it up and running...cheaper than a magazine subscription!
now, if this will only help my singing!
thanks to those in charge!

I've enjoyed this site since its inception, so hopefully these contributions will keep it running for a long time to come. Keep up the good work!

XPost of Uke Talk sticky

The Ukulele Underground Forums have quickly grown to into one of the best online resources for all things ukulele. The forum is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to participate, however we now offer a VIP membership for those wishing to contribute to help us with our expenses and keep the site up and running. By becoming a UU VIP you will be directly contributing to keep UU alive and you will also receive a slew of great benefits for becoming a VIP member.

Benefits:

• Access to VIP Boards. no spam, no promos, just a place to talk story and hang out
  • No more ads in the forum once you login
  • Increased PM box (now up to 200 messages)
  • UU VIP badge
  • set you own user title (no more boring "senior member")
  • participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)
  • Premium support for technical issues
  • Be on the guest list for LIVE VIP events when the UU guys goes on tour
  • Know you are helping UU and the ukulele movement stay strong!

To become a UU VIP is just $5 / month or $45 / year.

You can sign up here (need to be logged in to see page)

The only one that matters to me.

I cant come a VIP this month but will try to next month. I want to help this forum out anyway I can.

Can we get gift UU VIP memberships for others? If so, how?

Thanks!

-Kurt

I tried to subscribe, but...

Will there be payment options for those of us not choosing to have PayPal?

Happy to support UU!

More than happy to support the people who gave me the uke.

I noticed that both memberships are re-occurring payments from paypal....How would we stop the reoccurence if we wanted to at some point down the road?

Once this process is outlined....count me in.

Top Bottom