Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UU VIP Program

Quote Originally Posted by philpot View Post
    I am a 16 year old boy, with a limited income and no job... I do not begrudge a $45/year cost, and will gladly pay it at the end of next week when I have the money! I was simply saying, based on Rayans description, that UU+ sounded like my kinda thing, and without knowing how much it will cost I would prefer to hold out. However, his subsequent post about "working something out" for those already helping out makes me certain I will in fact donate at the end of next week. No need to get testy about my desire to donate to whichever "program" would be best for my specific desires.
    Yup UU+ is going to be great for those looking to level up their uke skills. Some are interested in that and some are not. That's why we're creating 2 programs. Both help keep the site going. Thanks for your support Phil!
    Last edited by rayan; 04-24-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

I'll be joining in UU+, too!
    Just loving life. I get to make music for a living because of you people.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleElvis View Post
    I'll be joining in UU+, too!

And E - get into the jam......
    Tack
    ( o }==:: ♪♫
    BACON ANTHEM
    Moore Bettah Tenor Ukulele - The Phoenix
    Concert Mya-Moe : KoAloha concert KCM-00 : Ohana Tenor TK-10 - Mims Ukes : Mainland Gloss Mahogany Concert : Koa concert Eleuke - Mims Ukes : Peanut- Mims Ukes :
    Tim's Underwater Photography : Face-whatsit
    e9e8d6 the new white! : Instagram - pohoparty youngvegetables : Dropbox

Waiting for my money to be transferred to PayPal
    The ukulele will one day take over the world.

Well, it's now 100% Wixom ukuleles.

Hey I just met you,
    and this is crazy,
    But here's my youtube,
    so visit maybe?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidson?feature=mhee

Whats the UU+ one about? that sounds good too!

Ryan,

Thanks for bringing back the retro UU colors. It has been quite a while since we've had these. But I just paid for a year of VIP. I figure that since I already pay for another private knife forum, why not UU as well. (On that forum you need to be a paying member to list things for sale...helps to avoid fraud.)

I've learned a lot about playing ukulele from Aldrine, and the stuff that you and Aaron put together. So despite my great stinginess, when I saw this announcement, I knew that giving a little bit back to you guys was the right thing to do. I don't play very much ukulele any more since I'm so busy with preparing for the CPA and CFA exams, work, and school, but I really do appreciate the good service that you guys have provided with UU. The monthly video lessons themselves are worth it.

I'll probably manually renew it at the end of the year too. (I do the same thing with all my magazine subscriptions...as taught by Ramit Sethi, author of I Will Teach You to Be Rich.)

Thanks again, and keep up the good work. You guys need to come down to Oahu sometime over the summer and do a huge meet and greet! I haven't seen Aldrine in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by experimentjon View Post
    Ryan,

Thanks for bringing back the retro UU colors. It has been quite a while since we've had these. But I just paid for a year of VIP. I figure that since I already pay for another private knife forum, why not UU as well. (On that forum you need to be a paying member to list things for sale...helps to avoid fraud.)

I've learned a lot about playing ukulele from Aldrine, and the stuff that you and Aaron put together. So despite my great stinginess, when I saw this announcement, I knew that giving a little bit back to you guys was the right thing to do. I don't play very much ukulele any more since I'm so busy with preparing for the CPA and CFA exams, work, and school, but I really do appreciate the good service that you guys have provided with UU. The monthly video lessons themselves are worth it.

I'll probably manually renew it at the end of the year too. (I do the same thing with all my magazine subscriptions...as taught by Ramit Sethi, author of I Will Teach You to Be Rich.)

Thanks again, and keep up the good work. You guys need to come down to Oahu sometime over the summer and do a huge meet and greet! I haven't seen Aldrine in forever.
    Thanks Jon, we will have to do a meet up on Oahu one of these days again.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

Does being a VIP mean I can request a Midwest U.S. tour in the near future? just askin'......

I like the idea of the being a VIP to buy/sell

Another Aussie joins the VIP club

Thread Information