Aldrine's PROJECT SUMMER

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D

_MG_1706.jpg

Aloha everyone!

First off, I just wanna say a big "THANK YOU" once again to everyone who has supported me on my musical journey. You guys are the best friends that anyone could ever ask for. I don't have a fanpage or anything like that on facebook because I strongly believe that if you've contributed in anyway (watched a video, attended a concert, learned from UU, etc.) you are officially my friend. You've helped me in so many ways that you might not even be aware of. There is no "fan"; only friends. And to all of my friends, THANK YOU.

I wanted to make a couple of announcements regarding my musical journey. Please spread the word!

This summer will be a busy one for me. I know I haven't been that active as far as putting more music out there but that will quickly change soon. I'll be releasing TWO EP's which will raise the funds to do the long overdue sophomore album.

The first EP that I'll be releasing is the most requested batch of songs. The videogame tunes. I was trying to record them before but they just got too complicated and I wanted to add more and more parts to it that it somehow got too busy and lost its charm. So what I'm going to do is release a 5 track EP of the videogames/anime tunes that I arranged for YouTube. That's right, solo ukulele stuff that you're familiar with but in better quality. Why be fancy when it was the simplicity of the tunes that gained the attention they received.

Tracks on the album (no particular order):
1. Legend of Zelda medley
2. Super Mario Medley
3. Naruto Medley
4. Pokemon medley
bonus tracks:
1. Dr. Wily's theme (from Mega Man)
2. Korobeiniki (from Tetris)

The second EP I'll be working on will be another 5 track EP that consists of original tracks that I wrote. Just pure and simple tracks that will feature just Uke, guitar, vocals, and few percussions. Nice and acoustic. Here are the tracks I'm thinking of putting on that one.

Tracks (no particular order)
1. Under the covers
2. Four string waltz
3. Senor Viktor
4. Strawberry Pocky
5. In times when I'm lonely
bonues tracks:
1. Senor Viktor (solo)

So there you have it! NEW Music! I've been fooling around more and more in studio and I feel like I can put out an EP that I'll be satisfied with. Expect to see the first EP as early as next month and the second EP to be out a month after. Yay? YAY!

Leaves me with one more subject. I've decided that the wait is over. The time for the second album to be released is NOW. So as I stated earlier, the two EP's will fund the next album. As of this writing, the plans for the next record is that it'll be recorded on a studio on Oahu. I'm happy to say that I contacted one of the most notable and legendary ukulele producer/engineer and we'll be working together to make the sophomore album happen. I want to bring you guys the best quality as I possibly can so I figured this was the best way to do that. The quicker I raise the funds, the sooner we can get this project rolling.

I'm EXTREMELY excited to be on this track again. It's been years since the last album came out. Suite 409 was a great indie start but it's time to try and reach higher. All of this is possible because you guys believe in me. For that, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

-Aldrine

Aldrine Guerrero said:
Also I'm also documenting stuff down on a notebook. All the notes for the EP's and album will be documented (i.e. track outlines, lyrics, chords, sidenotes, album artwork, concept, etc.) and will be given out to the first people to order the album. So for the release of the album; if you purchase the physical copy, you'll also receive a page from the notebook that I wrote on. So it'll be limited to however many pages I write on. Each one is one of a kind. So the first people to order will get pages.
:D

-Aldrine

UPDATED! Sneak peek at the album is now updated on the first post!
Also the schedule has changed:

August - Video game EP
September - Acoustic EP
October - 2nd album

Last edited:
Sounds very exciting. I can't wait to hear the upcoming albums :) But especially look forward to some new material. Please keep us posted as things develop.

Aloha Aldrine,
Having just recently been exposed to your talent, I'm unfamilar with your first album but will look for it for purchase. I'm impressed by your talent as displayed on youtube and here on the forum. Eagerly awaiting more recordings by you a fellow Pinoy. Good luck in your musical journey.............................BO..................................

Eh, you bettah make quick so sign me up now!

Looking forward to it :D

After everything I have learned from you, it is the least I can do to support you too. Looks like you can make that eight sales!

Thanks Aldrine for all of your hard work and great videos. I look forward to Project Summer.

Top Bottom