Aldrine's PROJECT SUMMER

make that... oh i forgot
anyway i want one!

i also just realized i'm the only noob on this tread :O

Last edited:
OK I like support too but I tink da video game one might be too geeky for me. I'm in for the 2nd one and I will find your first album and buy that. I didn't realize you had the first one out. Must not have been paying attention.

You guys nevah really eat at Panda Express, hah? I stay on da mainland and we no eat at Panda Express.

Glad to hear you're finally recording again, Aldrine! Super excited to hear it all. Also, you guys need to hit NY again once all the projects are completed and hopefully Ryan won't get SARS.

I am in. I have your other CD's and still listen to them daily. I really think you have an amazing talent and I don't just want to support you(support your own dxxn self!), I want the music. You are THAT good! I want the Acoustic and the new album so save me a copy and let me know when and where to buy them!

Glad to hear you're finally recording again, Aldrine! Super excited to hear it all. Also, you guys need to hit NY again once all the projects are completed and hopefully Ryan won't get SARS.

Get in line. They OWE their midwest fans a tour. We get passed over every time. Jake must think we are worthy. He comes here at least once a year. AND he plays to sold out crowds. :p

congratulations Aldrine. I'll keep checking the thread for buying info. Count me in. We've all learned so much from you and Ryan.

I want to order all the aldrines! Yes!

Looks like I am getting page 10 (I think?) of each project notebook.
This is great news Aldrine, looking forward to having the CDs in my hands.

Top Bottom