Lowest Price for MiSi Pickup?

Chickenstein

Reaction score
Anyone know who has the best price on a MiSi pickup? I'm referring to total price, which would include the shipping charges.

Elderly is about $122, including shipping.

Mainland Ukes has one for $109, but I am not sure if that includes shipping.

Anyway, I am probably ordering one tonight and trying to be a frugal as possible, because I am having it professionally installed.

Help?

Last edited:
I left a message in that and an IM for seller. The thread is a month old, so anything could have happened.

Anyone know who has the best price on a MiSi pickup? I'm referring to total price, which would include the shipping charges.

Elderly is about $122, including shipping.

Mainland Ukes has one for $109, but I am not sure if that includes shipping.

Anyway, I am probably ordering one tonight and trying to be a frugal as possible, because I am having it professionally installed.

Help?

I have been looking at pickups recently due to possibly buying a used Mainland concert w/o one so I 'll ask
what is it about the MiSi that made you decide on it of all the choices out there?

Because it is basically an active pickup without a battery. You don't have to cut an extra hole in your ukulele and also add the weight.

I have researched and asked around and have not heard a bad review regarding sound (although, there is surely one out there).

Also, you mentioned putting it into a Mainland ukulele. That happens to be the place I ended up ordering from. The MiSi pickup is the only one they sell, if that tells you anything.

I'm sure others could give you a better reply, but that is mine.

Good luck!

Top Bottom