Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can I have some good thoughts from everyone?

Oh man...hang in there Chris!! Sending good wishes your way in hoping all can be worked out!!!

Sorry to hear that Chris, but very glad you two are trying to work things out. My prayers to you.
    Maui no ka oi !!!!!
    Kamaka HF-3, Vintage 1935 Kamaka Pineapple, Kanile'a Deluxe 6 string Tenor, Kamaka 1996 HF-38, Makala Concert

Hey Chris, I don't know you but know the pain of a marriage in trouble...the serenity prayer helps. Sending you warm aloha.

Chris,

My heart feels for you. I hope that things work themselves out for the best...
    Aloha,
    Ronnie

Thanks everyone. This was a good day, although the therapist I was scheduled to see on my own at 5pm stood me up! But things have been good at home.
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1. Those who need closure.

ca. 1923-'27 Martin Style 3M, ca. 1927-'28 Martin Style 2M, 1950s Martin Style 1M, ca. 1930 Gibson Uke 3, Kiwaya KTS-7, Mainland Gloss Mahogany Soprano, Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Soprano, Mainland Maple Soprano Banjo Uke, Flea Soprano, Maccaferri Islander Soprano and Baritone, et al...
    My paltry Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/ukecycle

Hello Cyber Uke Buddy:

I'm sending you a uke blast of support. Marriage is hard, but most everything in life (like playing the uke :-)) is hard to do well--but worth the effort.

My wish for you is that both you and your bride will find peace, clarity, and always remain friends--no matter how things turn out. Thumbs up, buddy!
    My Soprano Empire:
    VINTAGE MARTINS: c.'48 Martin 0
    OTHER VINTAGE: c30s Blue Favilla, c50 TV Pal, 30s Redhead
    MODERN MARTINS: OXK; 2012 2M
    KAMAKA: 2010 Pineapple (RIP MGM)

My Baritone Empire:
    '12 Kala KA-B, '69 Silvertone, c.'53-57 Favilla, c.'63 Martin, '11 Kamaka

STRUMTESTS//ADD to The STRING DATABASE and UKE CASE DATABASE // Take the NAME THAT MARTIN test.

Hey Chris Tarman --

Happy Wednesday! Your good news of the day? You don't live in Minnesota where it's just damn cold and ishy today. **smile**

Chris, you and your wife are in my prayers.

Before I got married, my future brother-in-law asked me this question: Have you heard about the 3 rings of marriage? The engagement ring, the wedding ring... and the suffering.

Not making light of your situation or anyone else's since I've had my own hard times in marriage and we got things back on on track with the help of prayer and yes, effort and willingness. In the end, marriage, happiness as cliche as it sounds is indeed a choice.

I think the biggest illusion during any difficult time is that you have to wait till everything's "OK" to feel better, at peace, even happy. You don't have to wait.
    Last edited by luvdat; 04-27-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Chris -

You are definitely in my prayers. If there is anything else we can do - let us know! This is the most giving community around!
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

hey Chris. I don't think we have ever spoken on here before but I see you time to time.... You'll pull through, might take a while I guess, considering I have my own assumption (I know I shouldn't), but it will work out for the best, if it's meant to be for the best.

Just remember. Everything in the end turns out OK, if it's not OK, then it's not the end. I feel for you man...

Thread Information