Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Ukuleles in Movies

Happy New Year! Here's a link to an animated movie which featured some uke playing - Hotel Transylvania starring: Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, Cee-Lo Green, David Spade, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, & David Koechner.

UU's very own Aldrine Guerrero was chosen by Sony Pictures Studios to play the uke for the part! Right on Bruddah Aldrine!!!

http://www.sonypictures.com/previews...ia/clips/4940/

Sleep walk with me has a brief ukulele appearance.
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

PS I love you has a uke song right when she gets the final letter from her husband.

Just audio, no visual.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

This may have been mentioned in this thread previously but I received George Harrison, Living in the Material World as a Christmas gift from my daughter and it had a lot of ukuleles and ukulele playing in it.

Not movies, but television shows...

Someone already mentioned Tiny Tim on Roseanne, but he also made several appearances on Laugh In playing the uke.

There was also an episode of Mama's Family where Vicki Lawrence plays a Ukulele.

Really associate informative journal it is! There area unit heap of data of contour wrap has been given during this journal that is basically useful for the skin additionally. Thanks ?
    Phar Lap, known affectionately as "Bobby" by his strapper Tommy Woodcock (Burlinson), collapses and dies in Woodcock's arms, at Menlo Park in California, in 1932. The news is greeted with great sadness and anger in Australia. The remainder of the film is done as flashback. death of phar lap

Adam Sandler plays a uke in Mixed Nuts.
    I currently own one baritone ukulele of an as-of-yet undetermined brand.

Thread Information