Aldrine in Huntington beach, CA. May 28th 2011 SOLD OUT!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
THIRD UPDATE!
THIS SHOW IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT! No entry without ticket.
I'll see you folks sooooooon
:3

SECOND UPDATE!
THIS SHOW IS ALMOST SOLD OUT! No entry without a ticket so hurry and get yours soon!

Updated!
I might be in San Diego on the 23-26th. Anyone interested in having a SD meet up? :3

Aloha everyone!
I'm coming back to California for ONE SHOW ONLY!
We'll be doing a workshop and concert on the same day.
I'll also be selling a fundraiser CD that will go towards the 2nd project. It'll only be available at the live show so you don't wanna miss it. FREE hugs for everyone who comes to the show :D (just ask)

ihartuall!
-Aldrine

5-28-2011 Aldrine Guerrero Workshop and Concert.

Workshop 4:30pm to 6:00pm Cost $15

Concert 8:00pm Cost $20

Special Price of $30 if attending Workshop and Concert.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!!!
LIMITED SEATING!!!
TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!!!!!

714-843-9350

islandbazaarhb.info

Fundraiser CD tracklist:

1. Ukulele waltz
2. Drag me along
3. Voltes V
4. Strawberry fields forever
5. Guava jam
6. Rhythm of love
7. Oh it is love
8. Rodeo clowns
9. Uke on a stick (LIVE at Kukui Grove circa 2003)
10. Bodysurfing (LIVE at Kukui Grove circa 2003)

Only available at the live show! So don't miss out :D

Last edited:
What 'bout us guys in da Northern region of da Golden State, Hah?

Aldy, will the CD be available elsewhere like on the site, limited number of copies . . .

YOU could drive down there Kanaka. just sayin'.... :-)
Unfortunately, I used a some extra time in January and I don't have sufficient vacation time in the book to make the trip down.

Last edited:
I totally would, but that 30 bucks puts me JUST out of my budget, you know, after paying a couple grand for a plane ticket to Cali. Anybody wanna donate 30 bucks? ;)

In all seriousness, Aldrine, you need to come to Tennessee. Play a show at FunFest, last year we had the Zac Brown band. Bet they would book you ;)

Why is it that every time you come to my neck of the woods I'm not in town? I'll be in New Jersey/New York on business!

I'll see you next time. :)

Kuya Aldrine. Pupunta ka dito sa SoCal nung May. Kung ganon, pwede bang padala ako ng mga CDs niyo. Gusto ko bumili nung K-Town Heroes Eat, Sleep, Music Sessions pati yung Space Suits EP.

Pwede ba? Sabihin mo lang total, ok lang kahit charge mo ko para sa shipping. :D

Oh! And i'm down to do a meetup, i'll drive down an hour to SD learn some tips and tricks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom