SE Ukers Schedule?

23skidoo

Reaction score
Howdy ATL ukers....

My daughter's soccer season is winding down and just wondering about the SE Ukers get-togethers..... Checked Uke Republic's facebook page, but didn't see a schedule. Is it usually Tuesday nights, check a day or two before for confirmation? Looking forward to meeting some good folks and getting our collective uke on.....

Howdy ATL ukers....

My daughter's soccer season is winding down and just wondering about the SE Ukers get-togethers- ..... Checked Uke Republic's facebook page, but didn't see a schedule. Is it usually Tuesday nights, check a day or two before for confirmation? Looking forward to meeting some good folks and getting our collective uke on.....

Unfortunately, there ain't no such thing. We have tried everything from Monday - Wednesdays but someone always has a conflict. Presently, we are meeting on Tuesday nights at the Marietta Square if the weather is nice, and usually at the Starbucks on Powder Springs and Macland Road (Marietta) if the weather is bad. I usually check the UkeRepublic site, or call or get called. Its good to have your phone on the call list.

PM either myself, Sailor Jim, or HaoleJohn your name and number and one of us will make sure you get a call.

Howdy ATL ukers....

My daughter's soccer season is winding down and just wondering about the SE Ukers get-togethers..... Checked Uke Republic's facebook page, but didn't see a schedule. Is it usually Tuesday nights, check a day or two before for confirmation? Looking forward to meeting some good folks and getting our collective uke on.....

Its usually every other Tuesday - at least the Mariettta/Cobb side of town group. So we had one last Tuesday. Sometimes an any-body-want-to-meet" shout out it sent via Facebook or UU for off times or when Mike gets in some new uke we all want a shot at oggling! Also, the Da Kine Ukers (gwinnett side of ATL) are going through a change of sorts since Uncle Wally had knee surgery. Send an email to Stephen Read at "jostreed AT gmail.com" for info on that group & its jam sessions. Also, DeG & "SpecialMike" here on UU can give you some info on when they expect to meet coming up.

I'n in ATL every week, though Alabama is home, so I could/would like to meet just about any week nite for possible jamming. Otherwise, I'm just hanging in the hotel jamming w/myself!

looks like a few of us will be there tonight at 6:30 behind Cool Beans off the marietta square.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info....

SWB - I sent you a PM....

gmoney - what part of town are you in when you're in town?

Thanks for the info....

SWB - I sent you a PM....

gmoney - what part of town are you in when you're in town?

I'm working up in Cobb/Galleria area & stay there as well & will be in town most weeks between now & October(!) - usuually Mon. - Thurs.

Top Bottom