Soprano Pineapple hard case FS

Ingrate

Reaction score
I've noticed some threads by folks looking for a case for a pineapple or banjo 'ukulele. This is the hardshell case that Joe (@ Larry's Music) sold me with my KoAloha pineapple. I use a Gator, so this one's been in the closet. It has some light scuffs. I took these photos this morning. When I measured it, I did not compress the lining, which is about 1/2 inch thick or so. The depth is a bit hard to measure accurately, but I tried! I've posted a photo of my KoAloha in the case to help you see just what size the case is. This 'ukulele IS NOT INCLUDED with the case.

I'll sell it, shipped, for $60 to continental US addresses. I take Paypal. If you buy it and your 'uke doesn't fit, just send it back and I'll refund the cost minus the shipping.

EDIT: Photo #2 (specs) states "E" for length, when it's "D", as drawn. My mistake..

View attachment 23769View attachment 23770View attachment 23771View attachment 23768View attachment 23772

Last edited:
If my "coming soon" Longneck Pineapple would fit - I'd be after this one, but looks like your "standard" just fits. But... what about that little Pineapple? What case you got it in now?

If my "coming soon" Longneck Pineapple would fit - I'd be after this one, but looks like your "standard" just fits. But... what about that little Pineapple? What case you got it in now?

It's nicely tucked into a Gator case. :D

im interested... not crazy about the lizard on the case. is that a decal... does it come off?

Well, how about $50? This nice little case is just collecting dust in my closet...

I have a banjo uke on its way that I just bought off Ebay on Sunday. When it gets here, I'll see if this case will fit.

hi Ingrate

any idea whether it fits a flea?

I don't have a flea. I took a frontal image of a flea (M32) from the 'net and scaled it up, then overlaid it onto the case photo. It looks like the body shape is a bit fat in the middle. However, measuring an actual flea would be better.

View attachment 23851

Top Bottom