Anyone play MapleStory?

I just got back into it and kinda lost since so much stuff was added since I last played. Well I'm a level 63 (as of now) Fighter on Broa. Feel free to add. Want to play? Go to nexon.net and get it downloaded. Free to play people :]

Anyone heard of the odin server? Is it safe or does it contain a virus, trojan horse, spyware, etc?

My friends play it, they say it's fine, I can't give my word for it because I haven't played it. I heard that they have a system to prevent hackers by have a 3 day registration so it will take a while to start playing.

Okay, so before this thread I'd never heard of this game. Now, I've got a level 12 thief started. Thanks, guys. Now I have another distraction from the uke. Great.

Just kidding...fun game so far!

I use to play but not that often anymore. First I played when it first came out then like quit for like a year then came back then quit again lol because too much people plays it now.

I made ukulele underground clan in gunbound... its called UkuleleU JOIN IT

Lol. I've been doing some random-ass searches for threads and I found this. Time to bump it up!! Haha, I have a level 32 Beginner in Mardia. Messed up my stats on the first character so decided to make a beginner.

bump!

I didn't have a working computer for 3 years and I just fixed it this month and now I play like an addict :]

Kradia on ch 3 :]]]]]]] play with me! haha
Pikahuna

I've got chars and millions of whatever the cash is on Windia. Haven't played in a year though I think :(

Top Bottom