Ukulele & Harmonica, simultaneously: First Public Attempt

SailQwest

Reaction score
This video is my first time in public playing harmonica in a neck rack while playing the ukulele.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcJiWAHvyQ4

Rich kind of twisted my arm into doing it. I was really nervous, my mouth was so dry, and I forgot my lip lube!!!
And I realized right away that if I moved my head at all the rack hit the mic and make a big "clunk." Yikes!

But I did get my "first time" over with. Hopefully it will get easier (not to mention better)...

Sounded great! I think Rich needs to pull double duty next time as well, maybe some cymbals tied to his knees. Why is he making you do all the work? :D

I just read this to Rich. His response: "Because I'm smarter than you are." He is sooo going to pay for that! :p

Too funny! Sounds like somthing I would say...Get him a kazoo, and tell him once he masters that, maybe, he can try the harmonica... ;)

Too funny! Sounds like somthing I would say...Get him a kazoo, and tell him once he masters that, maybe, he can try the harmonica... ;)

I got him a whole bunch of kazoos! And he does play harmonica, but not very well...

Great job with the harmonica!
But what a depressing song - and that's the 1st one you learned together? Dont' tell me that's "your song"! :)

Death! They're playing our song!:D

But what a depressing song - and that's the 1st one you learned together? Dont' tell me that's "your song"! :)

Death! They're playing our song!:D

I prefer to think of the song as a bit twisted, rather than depressing. I guess it depends on your perspective. ;)
For me, it's a reminder to appreciate the now, and don't take the future for granted! :nana:

That was lovely. Difficult to believe it was your first time - me, if I don't forget the chords then I forget the words. You two sounded sweet. Thankyou.

Top Bottom