chord chart

trewblue

Reaction score
Is there a cord chart with more than the basic cords that I can download and print?
I'm into playing the Blues and I'd like to be able to make the turnarounds a little more interesting. Been playing the guitar for a few years and would like to use the Uke in the same kind of music.
thanks for any help!!
Dan

Aloha Trewbleu,
Here you go.. http://www.ukulelestrummers.com/ Welcome to the UU and our forums ..Have fun and enjoy...google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome ukulele video tutorials and
Dr Uke for songs, chords and instructions...Happy strummings...MM Stan... How far upstate NY do you live..Albany, finger lakes....we have many Upstate UU members here...

Thanks mm Stan, I'll try those sites. I live about 85miles north of NYC. Sullivan Co.
Just filed the bottom edge of the nut down cause it was bothering me when I did bars at the top of the neck. mostly the B flat. Cant wait to sit outside with some cold ones and do some strummin!!
I have a 5watt Vox(DA5) that I use when I'm just hanging out. The uke sounds really nice plugged in. I use the DA5 outside with my guitars also.

Last edited:
Aloha Trewblue,
I used to live in New York city...upper west side....and Brookline Mass.. your groves must have been too shallow and it was hard to fret the first couple frets..I hope it resolved your issues..
I like also to play by myself and it's the best time for creativity...yeah living and working in the 70's upper east coast..was a really fun times...hope to get back up there someday...have a
few friends I'd like to visit...and jam ukes....I played and tested a few DA5's and they are cool....wish they had a little more string spacing....but neverless fun...I dabbled in guitars when I
was yournger too... Happy Strummings Bruddah...MM stan

Send me a private message with an email address and I'll send you some pal.

For old-fashioned people who use books, I strongly recommend Roy Sakuma's "Treasury of Ukulele Chords".

Top Bottom