Kanilea K-2 Tenor <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTurner

Reaction score
Uke Has Been Sold

I'm selling my Kanile'a K-2 tenor which is in excellent condition. I recently received a custom tenor so this Kanile'a needs a good home.

Features: Paua Mother-of-Pearl position dots on front and side of fret board, Black Binding on the front, Black/White/Black Rosette, South American mahogany neck, Rounded back, Bridge Pins, Chrome Geared Grover Tuner Keys, UV Cured high gloss Polyester finish. Including a high quality Oahu Hard Shell Plush Case.

This tenor plays so nicely with great action and the sound is terrific: the Kanile'a warm and full sound. Currently strung with Worth Low G, but sounds very nice in high G as well.

Price: $850 including shipping/insurance CONUS

Kanilea Tenor 4.jpgKanilea Tenor 5.jpgKanilea Tenor2.jpgKanilea Tenor 7.jpgKanilea Tenor1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this thing still here? OOOOOOOHHHHH If I only played better. What a deal!!!!

Stan, I got a Lichty tenor, which I reviewed a month or so ago: love it and I can't stop playing it. The Kanile'a should be played a lot by somebody.

Also, what stirred this selling was our trip to Hawaii and my wife <insisting> that I bring back a Hawaiian uke!

Got a wonderful, sweet I'iwi concert!! :D I'll be reviewing it soon!

And yeah, my wife is really sweet too.

Stan, I got a Lichty tenor, which I reviewed a month or so ago: love it and I can't stop playing it. The Kanile'a should be played a lot by somebody.

Also, what stirred this selling was our trip to Hawaii and my wife <insisting> that I bring back a Hawaiian uke!

Got a wonderful, sweet I'iwi concert!! :D I'll be reviewing it soon!

And yeah, my wife is really sweet too.

She's a keeper alright! :D

Man that is a sweet looking uke!! I have a Kanile'a 6 string...otherwise I would grab it, nice price too!!!

That looks awesome. I want to trade my Mya-Moe concert for a tenor. Now I will try and sell my Mya-Moe straight up to be able to get this one. Great Uke.

Cturner, I'm very interested. I still have $500 in my paypal this month. You could receive this money and wait to send the uke until June'15 to my paypal limit recover, so i paid the $350 + shipping costs to Brazil by USPS?

I'll take it!! Please let me know how you would like to make the arrangements. PP?

The Kanile'a has arrived and it is very sweet! The condition is virtually perfect and the sound is very nice. Thanks to CTurner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom