Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: KoAloha Crown bridge Tenor

Red face WTB: KoAloha Crown bridge Tenor

FOUND ONE!

Aloha,

The wifey says its her turn to upgrade from her uke and she's looking for one of these KoAloha crown bridge tenors, prefer with case and very good condition. Show me what you got, paypal ready to go.

Mahalos,
    Wil "MauiWowie"
    Last edited by MauiWowie; 06-05-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Currently Playing - KAMAKA "Special" Tenor

Wishlist - KOALOHA Pineapple Sunday, Sceptre or Super Concert,DV-I or Kanilea G6
    Dreamlist - KAMAKA "Custom" Tenor (Slot head,cutaway,etc...) and KoAloha "Custom" Tenor (Koa,Sprucetop,Cutaway,etc....)

someone was selling one on here couple days ago not sure if you seen it or if its still in the marketplace
    My Ukes
    1. Lanikai LU-212
    2. 1910s Rolando Banjolele
    3. 1920s Banjolele

Quote Originally Posted by MauiWowie View Post
    Aloha,

The wifey says its her turn to upgrade from her uke and she's looking for one of these KoAloha crown bridge tenors, prefer with case and very good condition. Show me what you got, paypal ready to go.

Or if you really want to treat her, get her a Pineapple Sunday. Victoria Vox plays it and it's sounds lovely

Mahalos,
    Wil "MauiWowie"
    Or if you really want to treat her, get her a Pineapple Sunday. Victoria Vox plays it and it's sounds lovely

BTW, my wife told me what the slang of Mauiwowie is

How about Jon's one in the Marketplace...

Quote Originally Posted by nongdam View Post

BTW, my wife told me what the slang of Mauiwowie is
    She doesnt like the way it looks.
    and lol.... XD

Quote Originally Posted by mm stan View Post
    How about Jon's one in the Marketplace...
    She wants the other one that he's not selling.
    BTW I never seen that type of bridge, how do you tie the strings?
    Last edited by MauiWowie; 06-05-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Wishlist - KOALOHA Pineapple Sunday, Sceptre or Super Concert,DV-I or Kanilea G6
    Dreamlist - KAMAKA "Custom" Tenor (Slot head,cutaway,etc...) and KoAloha "Custom" Tenor (Koa,Sprucetop,Cutaway,etc....)

Default I have one!

If your wife likes the look of this one, I can send more photos with the UU/date. It was made in Jan 2009 and last year I had a professional setup done on it at the authorized Koaloha dealer(The Podium) in Minneapolis. The action is perfect and the luthier put in a compensated saddle with Worth CT strings. Always humidified. It's as close to mint as you can get and would ship with a Koolau hard case. I'm willing to let it go because I've taken up (gasp!) guitar and it's not cool to have it sitting unplayed. PM if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jvann View Post
    If your wife likes the look of this one, I can send more photos with the UU/date. It was made in Jan 2009 and last year I had a professional setup done on it at the authorized Koaloha dealer(The Podium) in Minneapolis. The action is perfect and the luthier put in a compensated saddle with Worth CT strings. Always humidified. It's as close to mint as you can get and would ship with a Koolau hard case. I'm willing to let it go because I've taken up (gasp!) guitar and it's not cool to have it sitting unplayed. PM if interested.
    Wow that really is pretty...
    The ukulele will one day take over the world.

Well, it's now 100% Wixom ukuleles.

Hey I just met you,
    and this is crazy,
    But here's my youtube,
    so visit maybe?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidson?feature=mhee

I think that's the one he is looking for...wow!!

Love the streak in the middle of the Koa

That's the one...... PM'd

those type you fish through the hole in the bridge and out the soundhole and tie a bead at the end...

Thread Information