Memory thread about the 3rd Annual Ukulele World Congress

For more awesome pics of Colins (He took over 400) and some so-so ones I took, go to photobucket.com..... uwc2011.

How about that, the harp (harmonica) player shows up again. Once again with fairly local talent. Here we have Gretchen and Mark from Louisville playing:

That wonderful harmonica player is none other than Mr. Rick Beets of Indianapolis. He is also quiet the ukulele player and collector, and a delightful individual. Look out for next year, he says he plans to spend a lot more time uking

I want an avocado shirt! Print more Mike.....cafe press doesn't do that wonderful colour. We could pre-pay. Do a big mark up and make some money.

Another great UWC experience. Joanne and I just got home last night from UWC and our other travels back east. I was without computer access the entire trip and have over 300 legit emails to get through. If you are awaiting a response from me for something please be patient as I will try to address email, FB etc. over the next several days.

A huge thanks to Mike and the other volunteers for all the effort that goes into making UWC a reality.

Another great UWC experience. Joanne and I just got home last night from UWC and our other travels back east. I was without computer access the entire trip and have over 300 legit emails to get through. If you are awaiting a response from me for something please be patient as I will try to address email, FB etc. over the next several days.

A huge thanks to Mike and the other volunteers for all the effort that goes into making UWC a reality.

I have to say that part of the reason that UWC is awesome is because of people like you coming, playing, and teaching so many of us. I hear so many people say "Oh, and Dom showed me this riff or this song". You help drive the great aloha spirit and make these events so much more fun.

I have to say that part of the reason that UWC is awesome is because of people like you coming, playing, and teaching so many of us. I hear so many people say "Oh, and Dom showed me this riff or this song". You help drive the great aloha spirit and make these events so much more fun.
What he said. And you are a gentleman.

I can see 'em! They're very nice.

Huh.. I got back and had 5 emails.. Go figure ;)

False memory thread: I dreamed that I was back at UWC last night. It was the same as I remembered and the bonfire was about to be lit. Diamonds were falling out of my wallet and Seeso and Ukulezo were helping to pick them up.<---- That should have been the tip off that it was just a dream. Anyway, it was great to see some of ya'll again in my dream. And now for coffee. And Bonita! Bonita was there with the lollipops again!

Top Bottom