FS: K Tenor brand ukulele

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
My Kanilea now has the bridge fixed and sounds BRILLIANT.

Tenor sized kanilea k1 from kanilea themselves, shipped to me about 6 months ago, and has only been played less than 10 times ( as it was shipped over with a loose brace, turns out that the string was just coiled differently (or something he said to me)....

but it has an active fishman pickup completely installed and functional. Purchased brand new, had another kanilea but sold it previously. The ukulele also comes with a hardcase, and an ukulele tuner. the ET 3000.

pm me your offers and or, if want to purchase, or post a Q below for a quick response

the wood on this fine piece of art is one of a kind...!!! nice and bright!

pictures!

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Located in Newcastle/Sydney Australia. Will ship internationally.
Price is $900 ONO (or nearest offer) will bring it to you if close enough in Aussie.

almost brand new, no marks on it AT ALL. sounds perfect, and will even put up a video of the sound playing selected songs if enough interest, or request.

let me know guys! she's beautiful!!! no scratches or dings or anything, PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST.

C'mon Dude, you've been here long enough. You need to put a price . . . as well as other costs (S+H, Insurance). Can't be taking offers or start a bidding war. Rules . .

Seriously. To make you happy, would you like me to put the shipping and hacking up for every country.... Every country? Will you be happy? Almost nobody puts up shipping costs and you say nothing.

I said I'd get the quote for your location..... Plus I said $900. Make it 900 then.

I'll change the price to $750 actually. 750. And just for satisfaction I'll put up all shipping prices.

Seriously. To make you happy, would you like me to put the shipping and hacking up for every country.... Every country? Will you be happy? Almost nobody puts up shipping costs and you say nothing.

I said I'd get the quote for your location..... Plus I said $900. Make it 900 then.

I'll change the price to $750 actually. 750. And just for satisfaction I'll put up all shipping prices.

My bad . . . guess I didn't scroll down far enough. Used to seeing the price in the main part of the post, not the tail end after the pix.

Hi,
Just wondering if this Uke is still for sale as I may be interested.
If it is I have a couple of questions.
1. What kind of finish does the Uke have. Satin or Gloss ?
2. Was the pickup fitted at the factory ?
3. Are you prepared to ship the Uke to the UK.
Thanks in advance,
Fred.

Sorry...
A bit slack on the details..... It's a satin finish ukulele, not a gloss.

the pickup ukulele was installed by kanilea before it was shipped.

yes i WILL send to any country. included the UK...

bit sketchy on the details, throwing in the towel for the uke... want them all gone....

Top Bottom