FS: Kamaka concert and pineapple<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieS

Reaction score
Both ukes are **SOLD**

I know I'll seem crazy for letting these Kamakas go, but I just purchased an unbelievable DaSilva custom and there's no way I can afford it without selling my other ukes. So here we go (video at the bottom of post 2):

2010 Kamaka HP-1 pineapple with hardcase, in mint condition, strung with a brand new set of Fremont Blackline strings. This uke has unbelievable grain and sounds really lovely too. Asking $575 shipped within the continental U.S.

2009 Kamaka HF-2 concert with tweed hardcase, in very good condition, strung with new Fremont Blackline strings (will also include a low G string if you want to change it out). This has very beautiful *red* koa, and yes, this is the same uke I just purchased from UU member Landshark. Asking $750 shipped within the continental U.S.

Both cases will be humidified with Herco humidifiers. Included shipping price is for USPS Parcel Post service plus insurance and delivery confirmation. If you'd prefer an alternate method of shipping, I'd be happy to get a shipping quote for you.

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

003.jpg

More pictures to follow...

Last edited:
Last edited:
man i wish i had the cash for that pineapple :p. Ive got the same model of the concert, similar grain, purchased same year, and i can vouch for it! It's great!!!! Best uke i've ever had!

Where's janeray1940 at?..I know shed love that pineapple for sure..she's a winner.

Where's janeray1940 at?..I know shed love that pineapple for sure..she's a winner.

LOL! Figures that it should come up for sale the very same week that I had my choice of two others. I'm faced with quite a decision here... But don't let that stop anybody else from jumping on this one before I make up my mind :)

Crap, everybody is selling stuff I want right now when I don't have the cash. Pout. I love that pineapple. :(

WOW! A week ago & I would have probably sprung for your Pineapple - SO BEAUTIFUL! H'mmm what can I sell?? and... quick???

LOL! Figures that it should come up for sale the very same week that I had my choice of two others. I'm faced with quite a decision here... But don't let that stop anybody else from jumping on this one before I make up my mind :)

I know you've got a VERY tough decision to make. Three Kamaka pineapples to choose from is crazy!

This goes out to anyone: Feel free to PM me about either of these instruments. I love them both dearly, but as I said before, financially I've got to fund the DaSilva I just purchased. I'll be happy to answer questions, take more pics, etc. I want these to be loved. :)

You just might want to wait until the DaSilva comes in, before you sell. You might be surprised what uke you like best when you can compare directly. But then Kamaka ukes will continue to be made, so you can always get another one if you choose. Those DaSilva customs don't come around very often.

Last edited:
Oh I wish I had the money for the concert but it is coming up for sale too soon for me. I will trade you a Ohana & Mainland concert, throw in a 70's Kamaka vintage soprano. That is a about $500 and I can probably come up with the balance....

I know I shouldn't, seeing as i just bought myself a new guitar... but PM sent for the Fruit Uke :D

WOW! A week ago & I would have probably sprung for your Pineapple - SO BEAUTIFUL! H'mmm what can I sell?? and... quick???

I'll take the LoPrinzi Model A Mahogany for 10 bucks! PAYPAL GOOD TO GO! :laugh:

Good luck with the sales Natalie! (Although you might not need it, these babies are so hot on the market)

Love them both. The pineapple is so nice and was the inspiration for me to order my concert (which is a fabulous uke) from Artisan at around the same time. Very tempting . . . Are you sure you want to do this. :)

Are you sure you want to do this. :)
Oh if I could keep them all, I totally would, but I made myself think pretty hard about purchasing the custom. I knew I could never afford it unless I made up for the price by selling the others. I actually don't have a lot of money right now, but selling these two and hopefully the Fred-n-Ginger Fluke (which apparently refuses to be sold) will make me break even on cost.

Wow... That uke must be something special to be letting two amazing ones like those go!! I want a pineapple so bad, and that wood... :drool: sadly I can't afford it, all my money is going into a car ;) good luck! I'm sure a buyer will show. And enjoy your new ukulele!!

I am going to consider that the pineapple has sale pending because there are currently five people in line who want it!

The concert is still available.

The pineapple is now **sold**. The concert is still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom